New update for Aerofly fs 2020 Android

• Hi there, I'm just curious as to if and when will android get an update as there have been none since the initial release. The android community is deeply attached to aerofly and would love to see the devs sending some goodies this way too all be it in the form of new liveries. Thank you.

• Hi there, I'm just curious as to if and when will android get an update as there have been none since the initial release. The android community is deeply attached to aerofly and would love to see the devs sending some goodies this way too all be it in the form of new liveries. Thank you.

Me too. I know the developers are more focused on IOS, but I hope Android won't be left out. Hopefully we also get new updates and also the Switzerland scenery.

• Bruh 13th December was the initial release of Aerofly 2020 on Android, not an update....we guys don't even have the Switzerland scenery or the new 777 liveries 😂😂😂😂

The 777 is there on Android. We just don't have the Switzerland scenery that we still wait for... I am not good at patience tbh

• The 777 is there on Android. We just don't have the Switzerland scenery that we still wait for... I am not good at patience tbh

I'm not talking about the aircraft itself, I'm talking about it's liveries. Same goes for the a320...we don't have the new American Airlines, ANA or Air China liveries and yes obviously then there is the Switzerland scenery😂😂😂. Android devices have the capability to handle all of it however I do agree with the devs when they say android is a broad spectrum...seeing what device is compatible can take alot of time.