• Ever since Aerofly FS 2020 came out I have been hesitant to buy because of the new things they added.

I would probably buy as long as they can make all airplanes have a shutdown system. I would also like to see more airplanes. Both Airliners and smaller aircraft.

Thanks to the Devs for all their hard work. I hope to see more come in the future.

• We're talking about a mobile version with 20+ aircraft for a tenth of the price of one of these add-ons. You can't really compare these two worlds.

you are absolutely right and it was not my intention to directly compare those sims! - FS 2 mobile really has a lot of outstanding features, that other mobile sims have not and do not get close to.

The visual, the A/C quality, the scenery, just to start with:-)

• - FS 2 mobile really has a lot of outstanding features, that other mobile sims have not and do not get close to.

The visual, the A/C quality, the scenery, just to start with:-)

I have made my purchase and highly agree with you all. This in my opinion may not be closest to those high priced airplanes for PC but this so far is just as good!

If this game was compared with the other competitive flight sims I would consider Aerofly FS2020 to be the best.

I would also say that it is nice that the Devs give us the option to download Hi res scenery for free just in case we need to save storage. So, in conclusion I am happy with my purchase and would like to say great job to the Devs for their hard work.