• Thanks for this great upload. I have pulled down the files and installed in my scenery folder and the imagery is showing up just fine. Am I missing the cultivation though? I have the images and elevation installed okay but I didn't see any notes around places.

Please advise. I'm also curious about the naming convention - my images folder contains folders i1-i102 as well as some folders between 9-41 as well as oce01-05.

• La

Thanks for this great upload. I have pulled down the files and installed in my scenery folder and the imagery is showing up just fine. Am I missing the cultivation though? I have the images and elevation installed okay but I didn't see any notes around places.

Please advise. I'm also curious about the naming convention - my images folder contains folders i1-i102 as well as some folders between 9-41 as well as oce01-05.

Your number denomination seems correct!

Regarding cultivation, for the moment there is none.

IZ0JUB will no doubt soon be making a set of culture available on flightsim.org! :)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4