Time compression / Simulation speed

• Are there any plans to introduce the ability to compress time or speed up the simulation so we can fly long haul routes without the need to sit in front of the computer for hours on end? I know this is in other flight sims but it seems like a perfect fit for Aerofly which lends itself well to picking up for quick flights as well as longer flights.

I'm thinking once up and in cruise, we could accelerate through the flight and go back to normal time when starting the descent.

Edited once, last by donka (January 30, 2020 at 1:45 PM).

• This a good idea.

Sometimes after climbing I go back to location menu to change the plane position as near as the top of descent.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• You can move the airplane in the start page along the navigation route or to any point and choose the altitude on the right side. Resuming the flight you just need to push the autopilot button. I do this to fly approaches into airports from a given point of the route.

I know, not exactly what you want but maybe a solution until else is available.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal