Telemetry for Motion output is gone (again)

• So, I just got back from holidays and let ADS2 Auto-update in STEAM (big mistake:-( ) I now find that there is no Telemetry received by my NLR3 Motion Platform and presume the rudimentary telelmetry provided by AFS2 has been disabled by the devs, either intentionally or by mistake? I'd be very grateful if someone from IPACS can inform us of their intentions with regard to supporting motion as part of the gameplay into the future. It used to work beautifully until the R22 release, when it was disabled intentionally, as "the output format was never intended to support motion and interfered with other aspect of the coding". I'm sure there are many of us that would happily pay for an add-on or plug-in to support telemetry and it would be great to hear what came out of the customer survey IPACS conducted in the middle of last year.

Flying A330 as a day-job and enjoy VR-flying with PIMAX 5k+. NextLevelRacing v.3 Motion platform, Watercooled and overclocked i9-9900k, 32Gb 3600RAM, Samsung 970EVO Pro 2Tb m.2, nVidia RTX-2080Ti FE, Thrustmaster HOTAS, VKB pedals, Cockpitforyou motorised throttle quadrant, Precision Flight Controls Jetliner column

• I contacted NLR on the 23 Jan, they are releasing a fix for the NLR3 in the next update

----------------------

Thank you for your email regarding this.

We're currently aware of the Aerofly FS2 issue that's occurring and are releasing a fix for this very soon in our latest version of the Platform Manager software.

If you have any further queries we are happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Matthew

• Thanks Matthew - great to hear. I suppose it means someone from IPACS are tinkering with the code - fingers crossed it’s for the better!

Flying A330 as a day-job and enjoy VR-flying with PIMAX 5k+. NextLevelRacing v.3 Motion platform, Watercooled and overclocked i9-9900k, 32Gb 3600RAM, Samsung 970EVO Pro 2Tb m.2, nVidia RTX-2080Ti FE, Thrustmaster HOTAS, VKB pedals, Cockpitforyou motorised throttle quadrant, Precision Flight Controls Jetliner column

• Gotcha;-)

Will give it a whirl in the morning - thanks for the update!