Questions abouts SDK possibility

• Hi,

I have question about the SDK possibilities. I try to develop a plugin who can make formation flight.

So i wonder if it's possible to drawn a least 2 planes à the same time ? And if in the external_DLL we can change some data access from Read to ReadWrite ?

One last question : can you think it's possible to create UI in-game ?

Thanks

• You say you can't load 2 aircraft but we do have statics and now we have flying statics using animation, so is there scope for a cheap and cheerful multiplayer?

• You say you can't load 2 aircraft but we do have statics and now we have flying statics using animation, so is there scope for a cheap and cheerful multiplayer?

I was thinking exactly the same : no need for 2 parallel flight models, you just display the traffic as an object. But just updating the static position with received data is not enough : you need a soft extrapolation after last-received point due to communication lags. I think GPS display work quite the same...

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.