I modified fsCloudPort to the toc system today. This opens up much more scope for xref objects as previously I needed to generate object models for every xref I added (in fact 360 versions of each new object at different orientations). Here's a summary of all the changes.
- TOC file now generated with every airport and the TSC stripped back to just the runways (and helipads done as normal objects)
- Water towers added as extensions to the xref library - in order for any water towers to become visible in sim, you need to download the water towers xref libarary via the download button on every airport page
- A bunch of new xrefs added see below - I will add more but I need to redesign the editor a bit to make it easier to navigate
- Now that there will be many more smaller objects I've made two more changes to the editor
- When you mouse over an object it pops up a label saying what it is
- Smaller objects now use a smaller icon - a simple vehicle so you still get a sense of orientation
- I've taken one thing out - if you made helipads via the Add Building method and choosing the helipad as the type of building, these won't show up. You need to use the Helipad tool from the navigator now (as most people have for a long time I think now)
Looking forward to some screenshots!
The icon for small objects looks like this