(FIXED) Please HELP: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke not working in FS2, DESPITE showing up in settings and working there.

• I have no addons, in fact, I just purchased AF FS2 via steam and it is a fresh install. I've even tried it on 2 other PC's to make sure it wasn't a particular system problem. My Yoke works fine in XP11 and FSX and P3D...

PLEASE help...I don't get it. I've tried plugging and unplugging and replugging and moving things around.

• jasonlee February 8, 2020 at 1:35 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Please HELP: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke not working in FS2, DESPITE showing up in settings and working there.” to “(FIXED) Please HELP: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke not working in FS2, DESPITE showing up in settings and working there.”.
  • OK, I fixed it, as I didn't realize that the flight controller assignments weren't automatically set! Jeez, I about pulled my hair out, since FS2 is the only one that I have (FSX, XP11, P3D) that does this. I had to manually assign the x, y, and z axes to the controllers in the settings in FS2.

Is this normal behavior, or is FS2 "supposed" to automatically assign these to the plugged in flight controller? It seems like it should be more intuitive than this...