The treasure hunt in "Bella Italia" (News - Rules)

• Ladys and Gentleman,

On current occasion: There is a new rule for the treasure hunt in "Bella Italia".

First for the new users: A treasure is hidden in Bella Italia! Whoever finds my name (written somewhere on a field) will find the treasure of currently EUR 50.00!

But there is a new rule:

For reasons of fairness, only those people who have donated something for this project are eligible.

This reduces the number of treasure hunters and increases the chance for the individual. So far, there are not many.

For this reason, I would like to give a thank you to those who have donated something for my work.

All current developers and admins from Flight-Sim.org are eligible to participate and are exempt from donations.

If you still want to take part in the treasure hunt, I ask for a donation of 5.00 € minimum.

And here the FAQ: "What do I get for my € 5.00?"

Answer: A professionally restored photoscenery from Italy and the chance to win € 50! :love:

I wish all treasure hunters the best of luck! 8)

Your Schnuffelduffel

3,9 Ghz, RTX 2080 Ti, 32 GB RAM, Oculus Rift CV1, HOTAS and Flight Rudder Pedals, Win10, 3ds max

• Maybe you should add the link for the donation on the Flight-sim description page.

I admit that I never read the readme after downloading something...

Otherwise, I have a question. I made a scenery for the Dolomiti region which I prefer, event thought there are "Google maps" marks on it.

Do you know how I can make these compatible with your scenery ? How can I define priorities ?

• stephane

Up to now there is no priority system which can be defined by the user.

But you can find the overlapping tiles and remove them from either your or Schnuffelduffel's scenery.

1. Download the tool from Vogel69:

https://flight-sim.org/filebas…/101-afs2-grid-generator/

2. Run the program, switch to Folder Grid and select your scenery folder.

It will create a map with the tile names, so you can check for ovelapping/conflicting tiles.

• Otherwise, I have a question. I made a scenery for the Dolomiti region which I prefer, event thought there are "Google maps" marks on it.

Do you know how I can make these compatible with your scenery ? How can I define priorities ?

I have only one rule for the oceancolor: RGB 10, 20, 30. The rest is individually.

Donation for "Bella Italia" and the other projekts please via PayPal to "3ds_akira@gmx.de".

3,9 Ghz, RTX 2080 Ti, 32 GB RAM, Oculus Rift CV1, HOTAS and Flight Rudder Pedals, Win10, 3ds max

Edited once, last by drhotwing1 (IPACS): Merged a post created by Schnuffelduffel into this post. ().

• Good morning, I flew with aerofly fs2 and I must say excellent simulator. In fact, with vulkan excellent fluidity, cockpits and well-made and interactive planes. I flew over my beautiful country Italy, I must say very well done photorealistic scenario. The only flaw is the flat scenario and the lack of airports. Waiting but unpretentious of the neighboring scenario Italy, Switzerland and Austria. I think it was the first vulkan-supported simulator. Now with vulkan there is flyinside cute but clearly improved, aerofly fs 2 very beautiful but improved from the point of view of the vfr 3d scenario and soon x-plane 11 which finally solved the big bugs related to third-party support and management memory .

• What's happening?! I hope you didn't misunderstand me: the treasure shouldn't be looking for YOU, you have to find the treasure! :D

The treasure hunt is ending at 01.March 2020 at 0.00 AM MEZ.

Then i show, where the treasure is. 8):S

• Hello Marco,

you might give further tips to find the treasue.

I made a rough estimation about the time needed.

Area of Italy: 301338 km^2

I assume a flight height of 3000m needed, which will give you 3x2km top-down sight =6km^2

To fly 2km with 100 km/h will take you 1.2 min

So we assume you can search this 6km^2 in 1.2 min, then 301338km^2/6km^2 =50223 squares a 1.2 min = 60267 minutes = 1004 hours

Lets assume 10h search/day then you will be done in 100 days.

The time will reduce if you fly higher and faster, but I do not know, if you still can see your name on a field then.

• Good morning, I downloaded the airports in addition to photorealistic Italy. Show . Too bad for the lack of aerofly fs2 weather conditions such as rain or snow.I also personally created the neighboring Italy-Switzerland scenario. As colors some match, some do not. Anyway it does nothing I'm happy with it.In my opinion it is almost better than x-plane 11, as planes and fluidity.

• Please use Translator:

Es ist so groß, wie ein Fussballfeld.

Ich gebe jetzt nur EINMAL einen Hinweis:

Dieser Hinweis ist verschlüsselt.

ok., a second clue: It's not in North-Italy and not in Siciliy.

Edited once, last by drhotwing1 (IPACS): Merged a post created by Schnuffelduffel into this post. ().

• I have planned to close the border, if i made complete Austria together with Insbruck around from ORBX.

This Christmas. :D

Maybe a little earlier. :/

I assume a flight height of 3000m needed, which will give you 3x2km top-down sight =6km^2

To fly 2km with 100 km/h will take you 1.2 min

You can read it in 20000 ft flight heights.

What do you like more: More time to find the treasure, or the next bigger mysterial tip?

Or both? ^^