How to drastically expand the AF20 Mobile Community

• Hello everyone,

this is mainly directed torwarts the developers and moderators of Aerofly FS 2020.

First off, I‘m playing mobile flight simulators since almost a decade, but AF20 has to be my favorite out of all. Reason for that is the increadible graphics, sounds and functions. Yet, this simulator sadly is not quiet as popular in the mobile flight sim communities, or at least not as popular as it should be. Here are a couple suggestions on how that can be changed, from my perspective as a long time member of several flight sim communities.

First of all, photos are a major part of each community. Aviation delivers us the most scenic views we could ask for and people love to put that beauty of flight sims into different perspectives.
    Aerofly does deliver a breathtaking opportunity with its detailed graphics, but there is one issue. Perspectives - while we do have several camera perspectives, they dont give enough room for creativity and dont open the full potential by far. A solution would be a free cam. Let us move, let us zoom let us see new angles of the beautiful work that developers put in this sim. Not only would this improve the game quality for many „hobby-fotographers“ such as me, it also would be direct advertisement to the exact people who love simulation. Thousands of pictures will go around many platforms full of aviation enthusiasts.

A second point could be multiplayer. Now, Im not referring to big servers with hundreds of players that cost monthly and would force a subscription. Im talking about tiny private lobbies. Let 2 or 3 people be in a world together. This could be done via game center or similar methods and would help to build more communication between players. It also would open the possibility of more effective groups, such as virtual airlines - which already exist, but seem dry without the aspect of flying together.

(I personally would even consider paying a monthly subscription for a multiplayer function)

Third, nothing new, but yet important - keep adding tiny content as u have done so well. Im not asking for massive updates, but the newly added liveries surprised me and many friends extremely positively, it showed that the devs are actively working and giving us content. It refreshes the feel of the sim. Next to new Liveries things such as updated sounds, lights, airports, buildings - if any of that comes ever couple months it would keep the game far more alive for way longer.

These would be 3 things that came to my mind lately and I would like to give the developers as feedback. I believe that communities are essential to a sims success and therefore extremely important.

I would appreciate it a lot, if developers could think or maybe even discuss these topics (espacially the free cam) and wish all best to AF20!

Cheers,

Robert Xones

• I would like it to not be a subscription, and would not like MP to be Game Center based like do what Off-road outlaws had done where you don’t need a sub not Game Center which Is nice as I often have to play with my younger brother but I do love the Multiplayer Idea and would really boost the Publicity of AF2020

• Grandes sugerencias hermano.. A aerofly 2020 le falta publicidad para su sim.. Un ejemplo infinite flight es un juego muy comercial.. Aunque no tiene grandes gráficos y tampoco cabinas funcionales vende mucho. Tienen una gran comunidad... Aerofly debería tener una cuenta de Instagram y subir fotos de sus hermosos aviones y paisajes eso atraería más gente, también deberían tener más actividades en sus páginas de facebook y youtube.. No tienen actividad es casi nula... Y sería bien actualizar cada mes aunque sea pequeñas actualizaciones para mantener vivo el simulador y así los usuarios estén contentos.. Esperamos nuevos aviones como el 737-800.. Aerofly es el mejor simulador de mobiles del mundo ojala hagan caso a nuestras sugerencias

• Estoy de acuerdo con todas vuestras proposiciones, pero cuesta mucho hacer aviones, aeropuertos etc. No es tan fácil como para sacar un avión o un aeropuerto cada uno o dos meses. Por cierto, primer hispanohablante que veo en este forum

• Ojala añadan nuevos aviones a la plataforma móvil como el cessna 152, piper, boeing 737-800... Añadan más regiones para poder volar.. Sugiero que cobren por región y avión un precio justo. Ustedes merecen ganar plata su esfuerzo es muy grande.. Por ejemplo uno o dos euros por avión o región para la plataforma móvil seria bueno para ustedes y para los usuarios de aerofly2020 móvil

• hi developers me i believe for this game to be popular in both pc and mobile

1. global map

2. multiplayer

3. live weather

4. pushbacks and ground service

5. to have reverse thrust which is not connected to breaks because this so unrealistic you can stop airbus a380 in a 1000ft runway

• global map is the first and main key to success , it could be streamed (like in IF and XP10) so it doesnt take as much of space

The developers have all of this in mind. They’re taking their time because they’re a small team. Also, when they add a feature they make it to perfection. Meaning it’ll be optimized for mobile and PC and will be running smooth in VR. Just like the 777-300ER, it’s by far the best 777 on mobile. There are features missing but they’ll add that slowly.

Global is on their top proprieties, weather is also planned and so are pushback trucks. They want to get everything right.

Stay safe.

• The developers have all of this in mind. They’re taking their time because they’re a small team. Also, when they add a feature they make it to perfection. Meaning it’ll be optimized for mobile and PC and will be running smooth in VR. Just like the 777-300ER, it’s by far the best 777 on mobile. There are features missing but they’ll add that slowly.

Global is on their top proprieties, weather is also planned and so are pushback trucks. They want to get everything right.

Stay safe.

"They are taking their time because they're a small team" and doing so, they are losing Market Share to FSX, XP, IF, RFS....

Has anyone ever seen a list of their priorities, or next release upgrades? Anyone know a date for next upgrade?

This is a really fantastic product with a lot of potential but it needs an aggressive development plan (get more resources, outsource development work, start committing to upgrades and dates, ie. PUSH DEVELOPMENT). Even change the payment plan if it gets Development accelerated.

Personally I am tired with the "it's on our list of priorities" response to all our questions.

Hoping to see progress and a great next upgrade.

Stephen

PS: the people that speak up are the ones that care! The others just delete the app and move elsewhere!

• With interest I read again and again contributions that sound similar to:

they are losing Market Share to FSX, XP, IF, RFS....

From which source (e.g. market research) can this be deduced?

I assume that IPACS knows the sales figures of the different channels and therefore consciously decides for itself how open or closed they want to be to us customers.

Personally, I would also like more openness, but I cannot decide. What I can decide is to turn my back on IPACS. But the information behaviour of IPACS, which is in need of improvement, is not enough for this.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

Personally, I would also like more openness,

Michael, you put it very nicely. I too would like more openness.

Next release dates?

Current priorities that are being worked on?

What we can expect in the releases?

That would great for all us enthusiasts.

Tschüss, Stephen

• You can check the downloads in the play store and the app store .. To realize that RFS continues to grow .. It may not be a simulator but its team is in charge of giving advances of future updates .. That keeps users very excited. .. In ipacs they just tell you we are working, we cannot give advances etc. They need to work on their social networks, their YouTube channel .. Instagram .. Just look at their abandoned Facebook page .. How do they pretend they buy your product if they don't even buy it? offer? Aerofly has a lot of quality is the best simulator .. But its marketing sucks ... In the play store it only has 5 thousand downloads, very low number ... RFS has a million ... My humble opinion is that I see developers that ipacs somewhat pushy .. They lack humility to accept that they are not doing things well in the field of marketing

They could upload video photos to their different platforms .. To have the attention of users ... The photo of the month was perfect but even that does not interest them ... They could upload fantastic videos of their product on Instagram youtube facebook .. But they don't nothing to promote your product ... If they did .. They had more income .. They had more money .. By having more money you have more optimism to work for your users .. Maybe in 2022 there will be a new update