New Model Converter X beta is able to convert scenerys (Airports and objects) from other sims to aeroflyfs2

• Yes, it looks so nice and correct in Blender.

I would wish, that admin IPACS would rework the converter, so that complex models could be exported from Blender, without going the flawed way over the content_converter. (which has problems with transparent textures and complex objects)

A bit more support of us scenery builders would much enhance the available sceneries for AFS2!

Cheers, Thomas

Edited once, last by TomSimMuc (February 29, 2020 at 1:08 PM).

• Hi Thomas, no need to apologize, it has nothing to do with you and the other great guys who spent so lot of time and build scenerys and addons for the community, but i am tired of the developers behaviour and the limits, .. we working on something but we dont tell you what it is.. dont steal our time with your questions there will be no roadmap.., as is mentioned i move to another sim with great scenery streaming (i try himalya lukla, venice lido and lofoten) and they looks great out of the box, autogen and airports are not so good but also great aircrrafts and helis yes with cold and dark and foremost hey the developer answer you, questions can we have ai traffic and moving cars, oh yes shure we love this too and working on this but first we will release the scene develop tools for better scenery..., thats the behaviour from a developer i need to dont loose the interest, but shure Thomas before i leave i will make a tut for you guys and maybe we see us in future again in another forum

Don't give up, it's fun trying to solve issues and coming up with workarounds.
    If you could make the TUT, that would be much appreciated :) Keep up the great work(discovery)

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• We actually intend to support Blender. If anybody is willing to work with us on a Python plugin for the current Blender version we would be willing to support him and we would be willing to finance this project. Anybody interested?

I have forwarded these details to the guy who developed the OSM plug in for Blender.

Fingers crossed :)

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• I have forwarded these details to the guy who developed the OSM plug in for Blender.

Fingers crossed :)

Unfortunately Vladimir is too busy.

Currently I am busy with blender-osm development and can't work on the other projects.

--

Best regards,
    Vladimir Elistratov
    blender-osm support

Handy cultivation tools