Balearic Islands is ready to download! :)

• Hi,

only today did I find time to install Bella Italia, it's just the sheer amount of data to download, copy/shift etc., but the result is amazing, even more as I can fly through it with my Reverb fluently, no jitter, no stuttering, and boy, does it look great.

It's really worth a donation (I already sent one).

Also Fema4 did a great work with cultivation. Plus Rodeo's Venice is a perfect fit.

One question: I took off from Trieste LIPQ, and the surrounding area misses high-resolution imagery there. Flying towards the Mediterranian Sea, it starts soon, and then it's all covered around Trieste city and along the coastline to Venice. Cultivation is there around LIPQ, too, it's just the high-res images being missing.

On the other hand,I would guess LIPQ is within the high-res ground region from your coverage map. Any idea if there's a glitch in my installation? Or perhaps did I download an older package and there is a more recent one available?

Thanks for any hint,

kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Any idea if there's a glitch in my installation?

Hi, and thank you for liking Italy. :) And no, theres no glitch in your Installation. ALL tiles on the border around northern Italy are not finished. I will deliver them with Austria in one go and closing the swiss border. :)

• Hi, and thank you for liking Italy. :) And no, theres no glitch in your Installation. ALL tiles on the border around northern Italy are not finished. I will deliver them with Austria in one go and closing the swiss border. :)

Thank you for making it.:)

That's fine. There's enough of Italy left to discover. Even more as the real thing is in a sad state those days.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64