Sids and Stars missing

• Hi there

I've noticed that multiple SIDS and STARS practically don't exist at airports and tons of waypoints, VORS and NDBS are missing from all across the map. Hopefully the team would look into it.

That would be huge! Especially if we could download navigraph data similar to what another mobile sim with the third to last letter of the alphabet allows to be done. Aerofly has the best systems sims so far especially for the A320. Would really love to see it continue growing to allow further flights like SFO/LAX to HNL etc.

• That would be huge! Especially if we could download navigraph data similar to what another mobile sim with the third to last letter of the alphabet allows to be done. Aerofly has the best systems sims so far especially for the A320. Would really love to see it continue growing to allow further flights like SFO/LAX to HNL etc.

Agreed but it is essential for cross country navigation... without it flights are just a straight line that set u up for the final approach at the end which is not how flights work. Having a departure that we can fly with speed and altitude restrictions and an arrival would make the sim even more realistic

• Have you tried using manual flight or autopilot selections with a SID or STAR in front of you? You can tune in nav aids and control your heights and distances.

I presume any missing FIXs are new or are unique to fairly recent GPS procedures.

Aero mobile will further improve and is already outstanding.

Manual STAR entry is not difficult.

https://www.aerofly.com/community/gall…35-d6db4374.jpg

Edited once, last by Overloaded (March 16, 2020 at 5:54 PM).

• Have you tried using manual flight or autopilot selections with a SID or STAR in front of you? You can tune in nav aids and control your heights and distances.

I presume any missing FIXs are new or are unique to fairly recent GPS procedures.

Aero mobile will further improve and is already outstanding.

Manual STAR entry is not difficult.

https://www.aerofly.com/community/gall…35-d6db4374.jpg

Totally agree about it being outstanding and continuing to improve. I wish I could merge the mobile flight sim world with the live weather from the one that begins with “I” the scenery and globe/world with the Nav data from the one that begins with “X” and the systems integration of Aerofly-and also use a proper joystick w my iPad as opposed to a game pad-it’s just not the same.