A few suggestions for Aerofly FS2

• As a flying enthusiast, I really appreciate Aerofly FS2. Thanks to perfect optimization, it can achieve 4K 60Fps operation on my computer with Ultra. In fact, it has outstanding competitive advantages with Xplane and P3D. Here I would like to make a few suggestions to your team

1. Can a weight system be added in subsequent versions, that is, the amount of fuel, cargo and passenger weight, because the maximum takeoff weight and light takeoff feel different.

2. Can you provide more aircraft models such as A380 (already implemented on mobile phones), A350, B747-8 in the future? In view of the heavy workload, I think your team is suitable to sell the new model as DLC, which can ensure the development efficiency

3. Can I change the prompt voice in the game? For example, separate the Airbus and Boeing prompts, according to the actual use.

XPS 9710 11800H RTX 3060 32G

AORUS Z490 10900K RTX 3080 32G

• 1. This was suggested many times already and is certainly something we would like to add

2. Everyone has their own wishlist and we also had many requests here. And we do have new aircraft planned for the future

3. I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean the callouts? We're working on that.

Regarding the third point, I am referring to warning sounds, such as gpws, stall, sinkrate, and the most basic altitude announcement at landing. The warning sounds of Boeing and Airbus aircraft are different.

XPS 9710 11800H RTX 3060 32G

AORUS Z490 10900K RTX 3080 32G

• 1. This was suggested many times already and is certainly something we would like to add

2. Everyone has their own wishlist and we also had many requests here. And we do have new aircraft planned for the future

3. I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean the callouts? We're working on that.

2. Any hints? Boeing or Airbus?

As long as you guys add a new aircraft just as beautifully done as the new 777-300ER, which is expected from amazing game developers like you guys.