ENB Particle Lights: Dynamic Lighting possability?

• So, messing around with my latest infatuation, SkyRim, I eventually encountered ENB's, which I had always avoided before in any application you can name.

In this case however, I was intrigued by a fairly new feature called ENB particle lights, which promised to utterly bypass the games limitation s of only 4 dynamic lights by essentially going completely around the whole issue, via the ENB particle lights feature.

After finally messing with these few days, it quickly dawned on me that if possible, these might be an acceptable user workaround for the persistent (almost aggressive) lack of dynamic lighting in Aerofly, but I don't really know enough to judge whether there are technicalities that make it inapplicable or not.

So I will just submit it here, for bigger heads to ponder and opine.

In the meantime, one could imagine navigation lights, maybe landing lights, runway lights, and possibly other EB+NB-based effects........

Now there is one very important fact which allows us to create particle systems ONLY dedicated to light emission: meaning particles which are INVISIBLE on the screen but emitting light. This fact is that a particle will emit ENB light even if its texture is set to full transparency, if the rest of the conditions are met. This allows us to design a finely tuned ENB light source without messing with the visual appearance of existing particles.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

Edited once, last by HiFlyer (March 21, 2020 at 12:27 AM).