Stuck inside - anyway to give us AI aircraft of multiplayer?

• Many of us are taking full advantage and flying a lot while stuck in our homes, but the world is so sterile without other aircraft. Is there anyway for the developers to enable multiplayer or give us what they have for AI? I don't need ATC. I'm just looking for something besides me in the air. Thanks.

• Many of us are taking full advantage and flying a lot while stuck in our homes, but the world is so sterile without other aircraft. Is there anyway for the developers to enable multiplayer or give us what they have for AI? I don't need ATC. I'm just looking for something besides me in the air. Thanks.

If you would like an animated plane to fly around I can do that for you just pick an area and I will make it . so your sky's are not empty. i already have animated trains, cars, boats, planes, running on my scenery.

• Thanks for the response, I've enjoyed the South Florida addon for a year now, it's great. I was hoping that the AI or multiplayer were closer to being finished since they've been in development for so long. I shall do more pattern work while patiently waiting for multiplayer.