My wish for a new Learjet 45 repaint - U.S. Coast Guard

• All I have is the desire to have a USCG repaint for the Learjet 45, I am not capable of making it on my own. This is as far as I got and do not see any further progress on my own. I envision a wrap around red band with the CG logo on both side, maybe across the main cabin door, and a tad wider. The wavy U. S. flat could be on the vertical stabilizer and the text over the windows on both sides. I sure would appreciate someone taking this on as a "shut in" project.

Some number up forward with the name Honolulu underneath would be a nice identifier. The font I used is not correct either. No country ID is necessary for the USCG aircraft.8o

Here's hoping.

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o
    Out now: Hawaiian Islands 8) Part 1: Kauai + Niihau v2

Work in Progress: Part 2: Molokai, Maui, Lanai, Kohoolawe + Molokini Crater

• Let me see what I can do. Haven’t checked out that paint kit yet.

Excellent. I can change a Country code or the color of a stripe or two, but, getting a smooth band around the fuselage at an angle is way too much for me. Greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o
    Out now: Hawaiian Islands 8) Part 1: Kauai + Niihau v2

Work in Progress: Part 2: Molokai, Maui, Lanai, Kohoolawe + Molokini Crater