Missing navdata: No LOC frequency KTEX RWY09

• Hi guys,

did a flight today to Telluride Airport (KTEX).

I discovered there was no frequency available for the LOC09 in Aerofly FS.

Should be 109.30Mhz according to skyvector.

Best Regards,

Sylvain

Corsair 600T - Intel i7 2600k - Asus Geforce GTX 1660 Super - 4 x 4Gb Corsair DDR3 Ram - Asus P8P67 revB3 - Windows 7 SP1

2019 Acer Predator Helios 300

aerofly FS, aerofly FS 2 & aerofly RC7 Professional

• General question to this topic and some basic ideas:

Would it be possible to add a special xml file like the existing ones for cultivation, mesh, etc

and place these in special new subfolders or a fitting scenery folder to 'extend' missing data

when reaching a special region.

Then users could add different navaids to their favorite airports.

Or, a second thought, could theese user extensions be added/imported to one aerofly file

to extend the old databases, so let the users do the work for updating/extending your old

databases. ;)

Or like fscloudports, use an online database to collect theese data and export

a global 'extension' file to the navigation database. I think when the navigation data is

filled manually from official sources, there is no copyright problem with this collection.

Or ... someone has a much better idea.

Win10-x64 | ASUS X370Pro | Ryzen 5 1600X | G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3200 | 2TB SSD Samsung 860 | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 |
    ASUS ROG Swift Curved PG348Q 100Hz | TM T.16000M | CH Pro Pedals | CH Flight Sim Yoke | Oculus Rift