Almost April: Any chance of an update

• even if not, MSFS 2020 will simply DESTROY AFS2. Not just because it has more Features etc... The Graphics and the Weather alone for an example will drown AFS2

Thats true but we still don’t know the pc requirements for MSFS 2020, also don’t forget AFS2 runs very smooth. I guess time will tell. One more thing, this game will do huge in the mobile industry when big updates come. So that is one plus. I highly doubt MSFS 2020 will EVER come to mobile.

• MSFS will never never never never running in VR with a Performance like FS2!

And ALL what you have seen from MSF 2020 is a little little Video part!!!! Nothing else!

Maybe, this little area has MS finalized - but the complete world? NEVER in 10 years!

• Thats true but we still don’t know the pc requirements for MSFS 2020, also don’t forget AFS2 runs very smooth. I guess time will tell. One more thing, this game will do huge in the mobile industry when big updates come. So that is one plus. I highly doubt MSFS 2020 will EVER come to mobile.

Yeah but is a Mobile Version enough to keep up with MSFS 2020? i highly doubt it...

• You will pay an arm and a leg to use MS servers to feed that sim providing you have a new red hot PC in the first place. FS2 will look just as good on a nice foggy low cloud day.

Exactely, that's it ! And not everyone want's to play online. E.g there are still simmers out there who want to fly in their own realm at home :) - like myself.

I guess, AFS2 will stay the Nr.1 occasional flight sim for many among us.

A debate like this reminds on the release of P3Dv4 64bit. Several weeks after its release many simmers and developers stated, that FSX will be a dead platform in some months from now on, and develpopers will cease their developments for FSX.

But, guess what: after all these years since the publication of P3D-64bit, there are still many developers out there who are developing for FSX. And there are still many FSX enthusiasts (like myself) who are flying FSX(SE).

All the best.

Edited once, last by KalEl (April 1, 2020 at 3:47 PM).

• Please no speculations here. We are working on new features and content and we will offer them to mobile as well as our PC version. We will of course try to keep our focus on the strong points of Aerofly FS, e.g. smooth frame rate, great VR support and of course perfect flight dynamics.

I believe that, but for some people its hard to believe (a time ago me too) because your not showing ANYTHING at all. The last major thing that was "Announced" was middle January. We have April now. I get that youre a small team, but you cant tell me you have 0 Info on the Progress of this or other Features.

• I believe that, but for some people its hard to believe (a time ago me too) because your not showing ANYTHING at all. The last major thing that was "Announced" was middle January. We have April now. I get that youre a small team, but you cant tell me you have 0 Info on the Progress of this or other Features.

They work on features but some don’t work out. Imagine they put out an announcement for a feature and a month later they announce that it’s removed because of reasons. In my opinion that would destroy some players hope.

What the team does is work on a feature and keep developing it. When it reaches around 90% of completion they release info like the turbofan engine simulation. (This is what I speculate what the team does.)

Best regards to the team, please keep developing and releasing updates.

• MSFS will never never never never running in VR with a Performance like FS2!

And ALL what you have seen from MSF 2020 is a little little Video part!!!! Nothing else!

Maybe, this little area has MS finalized - but the complete world? NEVER in 10 years!

You don't actually know that they won't have the same performance, a small group like IPACS was able to do it. Imagine what a group with Microsoft's support (and money) can do. And they have released a number of videos AND there is a large beta testing group providing feedback on it right now. Go and watch the monthly updates from MS, they've mapped the world already and they've designed the software to pull it down easily. Their plan is to release it this year with every airport in the world free as part of the price. I get that IPACS holds their cards close, but we along with them need to be realistic about the future of our community and recognize what is coming. They have a limited time to market this well and bring in more people (and revenue) to try and expand the base before they are over taken. I understand loyalty, and love Aerofly, but a new standard about to be set.

FYI, if MS 2020 is as good and accurate as it appears then they could be the standard that flight schools use for virtual training. That is something that IPACS could do now with limited changes. It's a possible missed opportunity.

• Cuando tendrán el 737-800 en aerofly2020? Es un avión mítico el avión comercial más vendido de la historia.. Debería estar por defecto en aerofly fs 2..cuando tendremos actualizaciones en la plataforma móvil? Aerofly 2020 es el mejor simulador de mobiles