• Dear developers .. I hope we can have an update soon .. With better lighting at airports ... Implementation of runway lights at more airports .. Better lighting at airports ... A little more brightness on night flights .. It is that nothing is really visible ... It is completely black ... With these new updates we will have a better experience in night flights .. Thank you very much they are a great team

• The topic Night and Lights has been posted x times in the meantime, so that from my point of view there is no need to create a new thread every time.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Dear developers ... In some future update .. They could make up the error of the brakes of the planes ... The planes brake too fast when it comes to activating the spoilers .. They go from 130 knots to 70 in a matter of 5 seconds. That is not realistic at all .. Please make that mistake .. Since it reduces the realism of the game .. The brakes should act slower ...

• Dear Eduardo.
    With A320 I noted that you have to set Autobrake, LO for example.
    When landing, when ROLLING is green in the PFD, you slider down throttle/brake slider to ~-50%. This engage reverse at 100% and autobrake. Around 70 KTS you release the brake slider. Autobrake is still working, the reverses stop. To finally stop autobrake under 40 kts, you slide down to 100% brake slider while 1 second.
    The plane stops lower than with full brake slider action at 100%. I also think that to use full brake cancel autobrake and everything.
    It seems that it is the way to use the user interface to make the A320 stops correctly.
    It is explained here in French: http://a320afs2ios.wpweb.fr/ldg/

This video in English:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (May 7, 2020 at 2:13 PM).

• Are you using the autobrakes or do you just pull the slider back?

If you pull the slider all the way back it activates full brake pressure. The stopping distance is shorter because nobody in the real world usually brakes like that.

What happens is that the same button executes braking and reversing. When I am at 20 feet I put motors at idle ... And if you go down to 100 brakes sometimes, maybe that makes it brake very fast? How do you recommend using the brakes? In the 320 I normally use auto brakes in low .. And sometimes in the middle when the track is somewhat short .. In the 777 I use brakes at 2 and 3 if the track is short ... So when do I activate brakes so that the plane don't brake so fast

• Dear Eduardo.
    When landing, when ROLLING is green in the PFD, you slider down throttle/brake slider to ~-50%. This engage reverse at 100% and autobrake. Around 70 KTS you release the brake slider. Autobrake is still working, the reverses stop. To finally stop autobrake under 40 kts, you slide down to 100% brake slider while 1 second.
    The plane stops lower than with full brake slider action at 100%. I also think that to use full brake cancel autobrake and everything.
    It seems that it is the way to use the user interface to make the A320 stops correctly.

This video in English:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards

Thank you very much bro .. I will try to do it that way .. What happens is that I feel that the plane brakes too fast but it must be due to 100% action using the brakes and reverses ..... The plane arrives at 70 knots very fast .. If you watch videos the plane has reverses activated for at least 10 seconds .. In aerofly only 5 maximum 6 and it reaches 70 knots .. They must make a small adjustment so that the planes brake a little slower

• Dear Eduardo.

This video in English:

Regards

Bro could you pass me a link to go to this guy's channel .. I loved the video on the explanation of landing properly

• I am this guy.

And thank to my favorite brother-in-low A318 to A380 pilot.

Site: http://a320afs2ios.wpweb.fr/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrzADckzfnotsgPqtyC00g

Tumblr: https://a320afs2ios.tumblr.com

Is your channel bro? Could you join the official group of aerofly2020 would you like? You can upload content to the group it is seen that you know how to fly the airbus 320 perfectly serious bro

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2270807…7&source=result

• Yes it is my channel.

What is the official group of Aerofly FS 2020?
    [edit] oups. Don’t have Facebook

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (May 7, 2020 at 11:59 PM).

• The slider at ~50% braking just triggers the reverses (avoid less than 30% brake, but it may be 40% or 70%, target 50%, who cares). The plane is auto braking at the same. Around 60-70 kts your can hear a clic-clac, this is the time to release the slider. The plane keeps on auto braking. Around 30-40 kts you set the brakes at 100% while 1 second to stop auto baking.
    I’ve just done it and timed 14 seconds of reverse (ok it was at 5600 ft).

It’s a game, so you can decide to try to land on short runway. So if you see the distance isn’t ok, you can at anytime brake at 100% to cheat with the braking ;)

• I have a braking technique that I use since Aerofly FS 2.

I pull the slider 1 to 20% down, tap the pause button, take my finger of my screen, unpause, so I can use Idle reverse and at 40 knots I tap on the slider again to stop using reverse thrust anymore.

Here is a video I recorded:

Edited once, last by FM Aviation (November 17, 2021 at 11:27 PM).

• I have a braking technique that I use since Aerofly FS 2.

I pull the slider 1 to 20% down, tap the pause button, take my finger of my screen, unpause, so I can use Idle reverse and at 40 knots I tap on the slider again to don’t use reverse thrust anymore.

You only use autobrake in some ways. It’s also possible

• Dear developers ... Could you add more functional systems to the beautiful boeing 737-500 .. It is a wonderful airplane ... Please we want to have cool and dark to be able to start the airplane manually ... We are asking for a new update .. 5 have passed months since the last update ... Users who love aerofly2020 ask for a new update ... Please

• Official Post

We will continue to make improvements to the aircraft. This includes more functionality, however we are a small team and we are working on the next installment of Aerofly FS at the moment.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Good morning .. Dear developers ... Does the Q400's fmc really work? A user uploaded a video and the guy put the flight plan manually ... And the experience is more realistic .. When one makes the flight plan from the menu .. There are no points or rather no points appear in the fmc. And the guy added it manually and the plane really obeyed those points was amazing ... The only thing that didn't show up on the fmc is the heights ... I guess the guy made the flight plan in simbrief or skyvector ... Hopefully add more features to the fmc .. Like the heights .. SID and Star please .. The Q400 is a great aircraft