Update 8.00.41.01 Breaks Vulcan in VR

• Updated to 8.00.41.01 today. Non-VR worked fine but when I tried to startup in VR (Oculus Rift) the program crashes. Tried a number of times and it crashed every time. I finally looked at the graphics settings and changed Vulcan (which I know is beta but it has been working fine) back to openGL and it started up and worked fine in VR. Too bad because I thought the graphics in Vulcan looked a little sharper and my FPS were a bit higher. I am using fairly up to date nvidia 442.19, and a fairly strong PC (i9 9900k, gtx1080ti, 32GB 3000ram). X Plane just released 11.50b3 with Vulcan and this works great on my PC.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

• Does it work if you start it with Steam VR? If it does you're having the same problem as me. Goes black when I start with Oculus and works fine with Steam VR. It also work with OpenGL in both cases. Doesn't matter if I'm in beta or not.

I was thinking it was a Nvidia driver problem since no one else are saying anything. Guess I'm not the only one with an Oculus...

• Ya, tried it in SteamVR with my Vive Pro and it worked fine in Vulcan. Tried it again with my Oculus Rift cv1 and it crashed again. I'll try to attach my log file to see if RC8 engineers can figure out what's stopping it from loading in Vulcan. It's not an Oculus update thing because I was using the same version earlier with the previous update and it worked fine.

tm.log

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro