Just Fligth PA-28R Turbo Arrow - strange fuel flow indication

• The JustFligth PA-28R Turbo Arrow has a fuel flow indicator, which shows strange values. It seems that the fuel flow system is not working properly. Is it fully implemented und should be work well? Maybe it is a Just Fligth problem, but I'm not sure.

After loading the Piper, a fuel flow is displayed. It will go to 0 when the LO fuel pump is turned on or the primer button is pressed for a long time. The value remains at 0, even with more thrust. When the HI fuel pump is switched on, a fuel flow is displayed again. Everything seems to be fine, but the fuel flow is now higher than after loading. The engine runs normally and does not seem to be affected by these actions.

• As far as I know the arrow uses the simulators own fuel system which is not working 100% yet

Yes, that's correct.

Generally spoken, I have tried to follow the IPACS standard throughout the whole plane. It brings here and there some limitations, like this here or the missing cold&dark. At the other side, it it pretty much ensures that the plane will work after a new update on the simulator.

Cheers,

Kai

• The JF Piper is a very good product and it is currently my standard aircraft I fly. Thank you:thumbup::)

I have configure the Piper for cold&dark. I hope, Aerofly supports cold&dark and saving/loading last aircraft configuration sometime.

Cheers,

Gert

Edited once, last by Sparrow (April 13, 2020 at 10:18 PM).