Controls and Face ID devices

• Hi.

With Face ID Apple devices (iPad Pro, iPhone X family) the multitasks active area is over the rudder/steering wheel control (see the attachment).
    The multitasks control is not limited at only the bar at the bottom of the screen but the whole bottom of screen is active.
    So when you use rudder you can trigger multitasks instead. On Apple devices if you slide right or left the bottom, as you do with rudder, swipes from an application to another.
    The consequences of a missed rudder action (because you lose the controls of the current application, Aerofly here) is a lose of control, the braking action can be jammed, the rudder can be jammed, the reverses don’t work or stop working.

To correct it there are 2 choices:

• Putting the rudder control upper in the secure area (if I remember this like that Apple calls it)
    • There’s a mode of how an application manages multitasks. I mean some applications (often games) must set a mode that makes multitasks hard to work, you have to insist firmly to trigger it

You are the best flight sim.

Best regards and thank you.

• Very good suggestion bro ... Do you fly aerofly 2020 on a mobile device? It is the best simulator .. I hope soon add the beautiful boeing 737-800 is the plane we all want

Hi. Yes I do fly A320 on iPad Pro. And yes it is the best from far.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Dear devs,

I found what I meant.

An application can ask for differ system interactions. Swipe gestures. To prevent Notification Center and application swipe.

I is better explain here by Apple:

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/…gesdeferringsys

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC