Animated street traffic, sailboats on lake, balloons, and more - Chicago

• Download Jake's hot new program, install in places, North takeoff from Meigs, see animated sailboats on Lake Michigan, balloon moving ahead, turn west and be amazed at the traffic zipping along the street. Neat. neat. neat. Thanks ZoSoChile for this neat program.

There are planes in the air there. C172 and PA-28 flying around. Wow. wow. wow. 8o

Hurry, go get it.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

Get ready for the next level of AFS2, graphics and animations you only dreamed of . . . Hawaii Revisited . Coming soon.

• I took off on runway 18 and looked over my shoulder and a Piper Cherokee was on short final. wow. Gotta find that Cessna, might be a student pilot.

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

Get ready for the next level of AFS2, graphics and animations you only dreamed of . . . Hawaii Revisited . Coming soon.

• Ah, found the Cessna, he is up higher and not in the Meigs pattern. I think I will follow him and see what he is up to. Neat.

• I found two Cessnas and possibly a second Cherokee. Fun stuff this is.