Missing Liveries

• Hi Guys

I'm having problems with Installing liveries on most of the Aircraft including the 737 747 and c172 Skyhawk, all the liveries are in the correct folder (I assume)

but they do not show up in the sim,any ideas guys ? am i doing something wrong, here is a screenshot of my aircraft 737 folder.

Thanks for looking :)

• The custom liveries should not be installed into the steam folder. Please use the user folder for this purpose. Anything inside the steam directory may be affected by automatic updates by Steam and thus could be deleted without notice. It could also cause Aerofly to not start up properly even if you select the safe mode option, which would make it harder to isolate the issue. https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/doku.php/simulator:path

The reason why the liveries are not working is probably because they are using the old "repaint.tmr" files and not the new "options.tmc". You can rename the file and edit the contents for each livery. I'm not sure how the current executable handles the old repaint.tmr files. It could be that they are still supported for any user made content, which is one more reason to install them in the user documents and not inside the installation folder.

Regards,

Jan

• Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue with my user repaints, although they always had worked until now, and installed properly in the Documents/Aerofly FS 2 folder.

They simply don't appear anymore in the aircraft menu, even after renaming the tmr files into "option.tmc" and editing the text content.

Please, can you help me to get my repaints back?

Thanks ;)