AFS2 file structure problem

• As a relative newbie, I've been trying to install some airports and area cultivation files, but seem to be doing more damage than help. I've done scenery adding with FSX and didn't have to many issues, but the file structure seemed more predictable (to me). So I tried putting the nice Atlanta cultivation in along with KATL from fscloudport. At first I got the airport but not the area. Then I was able to get them both showing by moving the files per the instructions. But then when I go to "Locations", it's black. I seem to have had some files structure screwups...not surprising. What should the file structure be for scenery? Thanks!

• As a relative newbie, I've been trying to install some airports and area cultivation files, but seem to be doing more damage than help. I've done scenery adding with FSX and didn't have to many issues, but the file structure seemed more predictable (to me). So I tried putting the nice Atlanta cultivation in along with KATL from fscloudport. At first I got the airport but not the area. Then I was able to get them both showing by moving the files per the instructions. But then when I go to "Locations", it's black. I seem to have had some files structure screwups...not surprising. What should the file structure be for scenery? Thanks!

It's an ongoing question. There is an approved/suggested installation folder protocol and naming convention, but Ipacs is reluctant to enforce it and some scenery developers seem unable or unwilling to follow it. This has led to a predictable mess that was never headed off at the pass when the number of sceneries was small and getting everyone on the same page would have been relatively simple.

Now, years later and it's just madness, and god save the newbies trying to figure out where all this stuff should go to work peacefully together, since some contributors don't like writing instructions, either.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• OK. I hear you. I feel like I just moved a few files to the wrong place, so now I just want to move them back so I can use the sim. Can anyone take a shot of the file structure as it originally is? I haven't really modded it that much and I know what I added last that screwed its up. Just need to undo the damage. Thanks.