iMac friends - Need help with Innsbruck (LOWI) installation

• I purchased Aerofly FS 2 on the iTunes app store, works perfectly on my 2017 iMac. Recently downloaded and installed to LOWI Innsbruck map using the Orbx Central app and it installed successfully (adding the files to my Aerofly FS 2 folder). But when I open the flight sim, there is no Innsbruck map or airport in Europe, just the airport tag INN indicating the city.

Everything looks like it should work fine, but no map (no airport icon showing on Europe map, just shown 'INN' marker) Please help! - thank you

Paul

• Moin Paul,

it would be good to see exactly in which directory you have stored it. I use a MacBookPro and have no problems with ORBX sceneries.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Scenery from Orbx Central can be installed manually by copying from: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/Backup

Then pasting to:

For the App Store version (although it should already be installed correctly through Orbx Central) -

/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-fs-2-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 2/addons/scenery

For the Steam version -

~/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 2/addons/scenery

Innsbruck works fine for me in the Mac Steam version.

i9-10900KF RTX 3090 64Gb Reverb G2 Saitek X-65F

Edited once, last by stratospheric (April 22, 2020 at 10:32 AM).

• Due to restrictions by Apple, all Mac App Store applications are stored in a special 'container' folder. So using any 3rd party sceneries is not straight forward. You will want to manually copy the orbx scenery files to this folder:

/Users/<username>/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-fs-2-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 2/addons/scenery