• Hi all,

In the FS2020 mobile version, I find the cockpit panel quality of the A320 a bit hard to read. Especially the buttons below the altitude and v/s knobs. I have tried changing the transparency under settings; and it seems the lowest transparency makes the buttons slightly more legible. However the 777 textures seem of higher quality and are much easier to read. Is this because the A320 is a port from the older FS2 version? Any chance it will get updates to have higher resolution textures ?

Thanks

• Hi all,

In the FS2020 mobile version, I find the cockpit panel quality of the A320 a bit hard to read. Especially the buttons below the altitude and v/s knobs. I have tried changing the transparency under settings; and it seems the lowest transparency makes the buttons slightly more legible. However the 777 textures seem of higher quality and are much easier to read. Is this because the A320 is a port from the older FS2 version? Any chance it will get updates to have higher resolution textures ?

Thanks

All the right friend .. I have a huawei p30 pro graphics to the maximum .. And even so the cabin of the airbus 320 cannot be seen .. Especially in the overhead it looks blurry .. I don't understand why the 320 is like that .. The 777 looks perfect .. Hopefully it will make the controls of the airbus 320 better visible

• Thank you - let us see why this is the case? One thing I noticed is Modifying: settings->graphic settings->transparency. I changed to lowest (slide to far left). This seems to make the A320 panel easier to read- but then horizon outside will not draw as far. For now it’s acceptable trade off. 😕

All the right friend .. I have a huawei p30 pro graphics to the maximum .. And even so the cabin of the airbus 320 cannot be seen .. Especially in the overhead it looks blurry .. I don't understand why the 320 is like that .. The 777 looks perfect .. Hopefully it will make the controls of the airbus 320 better visible