Bugs APPR y app

• Fix the bugs ... There are problems with the APPR of the airbus 320 and the app of the boeing 777 ... It does not work ... Two days ago it worked perfectly ... Now it does not work ... Once you pressed APPR or app .. Intercept the locator and never intercept the Glide Slope GS ... Please check those bugs .. It is annoying that they do not work properly

• On the screenshot you're above the glide slope, it is only going to capture it if you intercept it, just like in real life.

On the navigation display in the lower right you can see the vertical deviation from the flight plan. You are 1700ft above the route, that's why the glide slope was not intercepted.

Did you use vnav for the descent?

• On the screenshot you're above the glide slope, it is only going to capture it if you intercept it, just like in real life.

On the navigation display in the lower right you can see the vertical deviation from the flight plan. You are 1700ft above the route, that's why the glide slope was not intercepted.

Did you use vnav for the descent?

I use Vnav throughout the flight .. Only on the approach did he manually use the speed of the plane .. That's wrong .. Is it wrong to do it that way? Note that when V / S is activated on the display .. It doesn't activate Glide Slope .. Right? Maybe I'm doing something wrong ... Excuse me

• All I see from the screenshot is that the autopilot is maintaining altitude (left arrow pointing down to ALT) and that you're way too high (right arrow pointing down to the vertical deviation). The radar altitude isn't even active yet so you're still 2500ft or higher above ground. So at some point the autopilot captured the selected altitude of 3000ft and at that time either the localizer was not active yet so the glide slope couldn't be activated or the aircraft did capture the localizer but was above the glide slope at all time so that the glide slope was never intercepted, in which case you were just too high. That's all correct so far, real world behavior according to the operating manuals.

Try to select a lower altitude next time, usually 2000ft above the runway works pretty great. 3000ft only works if you monitor the vertical deviation closely to make sure that you end up exactly on the glide slope. If you reduce the speed the aircraft will pitch up and stay high. If you don't select a low enough altitude the autopilot will level off and you'll end up high as well. Make sure that that doesn't happen by monitoring the vertical mode that I drew a red arrow to.... If you see that you've above the glide slope it's easiest to catch up with it in vertical speed mode. When the radar altitude isn't visible yet (>2500ft above ground) then you should be good to select -2000ft/min or even more if needed. Once you get below 2000ft you should consider reducing the descent rate and at 1500ft you should have caught up to it and at least see it moving... Otherwise you're probably not going to make it. Either go around or when you know there is no terrain... a 360° turn also works wonders to get rid of excess energy.

It may take some practice to see when you are good to drop the speed. It's ok to keep roughly 180 kts before even intercepting the glide slope and 210+ kts before intercepting the localizer. Usually you still have enough time in the last 2000ft above the ground to reduce the speed with gear down and flaps engines at approach idle. (Reduces noise for the virtual citizens on the ground). The only checkpoint you have to meet is 1000ft above ground - fully configured, on speed, on glide.

• Thank you very much for the advice ... It helped me a lot ... I put the approach height at 2400 feet ... And that immediately activated the glide slope ... At 3 thousand feet sometimes it took to intercept the GS ... A lower height is faster .. The speed then must be 180 to intercept the Glide Slope? And 210 for the locator? Thank you very much .. Sometimes I use manual speed .. And I got to the glode Slope over 150 knots .. Maybe that influenced not to intercept the GS well ... Does the 777 have the manage mode? As the airbus a320 that pressing the speed button manage mode goes down the speeds automatically ... Note that in the 777 the Vnav does not drop automatically .... So I use it manually .. But thank you very much now which must be 210 knots to intercept the LOC and approximately 180 for the GS ... Although I have seen videos of the real landings of the 777 ... sometimes they do not use the LOC button ... They only use the App? Is it valid to do that? And on the airbus a320 they also don't use the LOC button. They directly press the APPR button ... Sometimes I get confused what procedures to follow ... A question ... On the display of the 777 and 320 where I see the glide slope appears physically on the display .. In the form of some color or arrow? If so, could you send me an image with a description arrow .. To be able to see it and thus activate the app perfectly ... Or the slope is activated only by pressing the approach button? Thank you