• Hey team, looking forward to the future of the mobile app. Are there currently any plans for a regional jet such as the Embraer 175 in Aerofly? I think It would increase the realism of the sim, because that is what flies a lot of routes in the southern U.S.

Hope you all are doing well.

• Hey team, looking forward to the future of the mobile app. Are there currently any plans for a regional jet such as the Embraer 175 in Aerofly? I think It would increase the realism of the sim, because that is what flies a lot of routes in the southern U.S.

Hope you all are doing well.

Exactly a regional plane would be more realistic for regional trips. A 195e2 embraer or a Crj1000 or Crj900 would be great and wonderful.

• Just stumbled upon a YouTube video suggestion and thought, hey, that would be a really outstanding aircraft: the Concorde!!!

Finally, we could fly from US to Switzerland without recharging the iPad?!

:)

Edit: not exactly a regional jet, though.

• Just stumbled upon a YouTube video suggestion and thought, hey, that would be a really outstanding aircraft: the Concorde!!!

Finally, we could fly from US to Switzerland without recharging the iPad?!

:)

Edit: not exactly a regional jet, though.

Is it really bro? Hopefully they prepare a new region .. Like California, utah .. Colorado and snow ... It could be a region that includes a part of Canada, New York ... Texas .. Etc .. Or some region of Southeast Asia .. .

• Just for clarification: I didn't say iPacs is working on a Concorde for Aerofly.

All I tried to say is that I watched a real video on YouTube yesterday about a Concorde taking off. (I really regret missing this one opportunity when the Concorde visited Berlin quite a while ago).