Hola! As a small tribute to Brunnobellics Asturias airport area ....

• …and of a special wish (and to shorten the waiting time for Austria), i made and restore this „little“ area around Asturias: :)

I mean, for the first time in spain around Asturias, it’s enough to fly. :) The rest from Spain will follow after Austria.

Here a little example again from my work:

I found two bridges in Brunnobellics Asturias-Scenery and restored the photoscenery accordingly:

And here the final result:

Hope, you like it! :)

I will it uploadet today.

Donation for restauration ( „Bella Italia“, this or others ) via Paypal to "3ds_akira@gmx.de".

• Thank you for your lovely restoration of Asturias!

However a flying piece? Do you have it too?:/

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Superb work, Scnuffelduffel

On two occasions I asked Brunnovellic to design the Santiago de Compostela airport "LEST". He has built the one in Asturias. It is close to the LEST. and from the first, I fly frequently to the second, but the first was built with the help of AeroScenery and leaves much to be desired with respect to that of Asturias. And while Brunnovellic still hasn't, I hope it ends up doing so.

Now I have seen your work reconverting the province of Asturias and something more than Leon. To the left of that area that you have marked, is the region of "Galicia" in whose geographic center the city of Santiago de Compostela is located.

Well, if you have given priority to geoconverting Austria, nothing to allege, simply, as you affirm, I would be grateful if you would convert that surface that is between your region of Asturias and the Atlantic Ocean, it is my region and I would appreciate your work that my flights in that area, they were much more realistic,

! The restoration of the two bridges has been very good.

Thank you very much for starting with the geoconverion of my country.

Kind regards: Delfin

• Hello Schnuffelduffel

It is a real pleasure for me that you have responded to me with such promptness. It took time with real desires to geoconvert that region of my country, that you start with that speed, my double thanks for your effort. Honestly thank you so much.

One small detail: I beg you, when you're done with that area, report back to me just like you did this last time. For a long time, I have not been able to participate in the forum as much as I wanted, so I naturally ask you if you remember.

Kind regars: Delfin

• Hello Delfin. I'm going to re do Asturias airport and upload it when it is done ill have the file ready for you to look at tomorrow when its finished and see what you think. so I will send you a copy of it when you send me a message and then ill give you the file.:)

sorry for any delays but iv got a lot of work to do and one big scenery to complete and then go back to Boston and add animation and sort a lot of stuff out, but I will have to airport done tomorrow for you.:)

• Hola Brunnovellic

I think there is a misunderstanding in your reply, I had asked you to build the Santiago Airport "LEST". In your reply you say, you refer to the one from Asturias. Well, the one from Asturias, I've already downloaded it a long time ago, and I really liked it, that's why I asked you if you could do the one in Santiago.

I hope this is clear.

Thank you very much for your answer.

• Hello Delfin. I'm going to re do Asturias airport and upload it when it is done ill have the file ready for you to look at tomorrow when its finished and see what you think. so I will send you a copy of it when you send me a message and then ill give you the file.:)

sorry for any delays but iv got a lot of work to do and one big scenery to complete and then go back to Boston and add animation and sort a lot of stuff out, but I will have to airport done tomorrow for you.:)

Hello Colin,

Sorry, you must have made a mistake in the person, :) it was about me that it was about Asturias ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Hi Brunnovellic

Hugely grateful for your decision to build Santiago "LEST" airport. I had long wished I had it in the fully realistic Sim. And finally, thanks to you, I will have it.

For this, my deep gratitude. Now with this "LEST" and the Schnuffelduffle geoconversion of the entire Region, flying over this region will be truly realistic.

Once again, thank you very much

• Hello Delfin I should have the airport LEST done for Sunday then send to you on the Monday when iv checked it over just have to convert then place the custom buildings in and all done.

cheers

colin

aerofly.com/community/index.php?attachment/24137/

Edited once, last by brunnobellic (May 17, 2020 at 8:36 PM).