• Official Post

The graphics card might be a bit slow but if you turn down the graphics settings you should be fine.

Review the minimum specs HERE

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Official Post

If you order from Steam you can try it but refund it doesn't work to your liking

Make sure you keep within two weeks or two hours total. After that you can't refund it.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Official Post

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

• Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
    • Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
    • If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
    • Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

How to get a refund for the App Store or iTunes

• Find your receipt in your email. (This usually is labeled “Your receipt from Apple.”
    • Inside the email, find the Report a Problem link next to the purchase you'd like to get a refund on.
    • You'll be redirected to Safari. ...
    • Tap the Choose Problem dropdown, and select the issue from the menu.
    • Tap Submit.

Regards,

Jeff