Aerofly FS2: First Look FranceVFR Paris-Ile-de-France in 4K

• First look by airjuneau at the Paris scenery by FranceVFR.

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

• Thank you HiFlyer for the beautiful video !

BTW we're currently putting the last hand to the AD pack, stay tuned...

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• There is 20 airfields which arent detailled in the Paris scenery ( France has one of the highest concentration of airfields in the world ). Only 3 are there.

2 packs of 10 airfields each are going to be released ( assuming they follow the same patern they did on the FSX / P3D version ). Those aren't super precise but much better than what we have now (aka none ) and good enough for a local like me who know them in real life.

• There is 20 airfields which arent detailled in the Paris scenery ( France has one of the highest concentration of airfields in the world ). Only 3 are there.

2 packs of 10 airfields each are going to be released ( assuming they follow the same patern they did on the FSX / P3D version ). Those aren't super precise but much better than what we have now (aka none ) and good enough for a local like me who know them in real life.

Not quite Étienne,

There will be a quite exhaustive single pack of 11 highly detailed AD, featuring the same detail level as current Toussus, Lognes or St-Cyr to cover the entire 3DA scenery.

If most buildings and objects are ported from the the FSX/P3D version, all places are all brand new designs for AFS2, reflecting current or at least recent status.

6 aerodromes are off 3DA scenery boundaries and won't be modelled, it wouldn't make sense.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.