Aerofly FS2: First Look FranceVFR Paris-Ile-de-France in 4K

• First look by airjuneau at the Paris scenery by FranceVFR.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Thank you HiFlyer for the beautiful video !

BTW we're currently putting the last hand to the AD pack, stay tuned...

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• There is 20 airfields which arent detailled in the Paris scenery ( France has one of the highest concentration of airfields in the world ). Only 3 are there.

2 packs of 10 airfields each are going to be released ( assuming they follow the same patern they did on the FSX / P3D version ). Those aren't super precise but much better than what we have now (aka none ) and good enough for a local like me who know them in real life.

• There is 20 airfields which arent detailled in the Paris scenery ( France has one of the highest concentration of airfields in the world ). Only 3 are there.

2 packs of 10 airfields each are going to be released ( assuming they follow the same patern they did on the FSX / P3D version ). Those aren't super precise but much better than what we have now (aka none ) and good enough for a local like me who know them in real life.

Not quite Étienne,

There will be a quite exhaustive single pack of 11 highly detailed AD, featuring the same detail level as current Toussus, Lognes or St-Cyr to cover the entire 3DA scenery.

If most buildings and objects are ported from the the FSX/P3D version, all places are all brand new designs for AFS2, reflecting current or at least recent status.

6 aerodromes are off 3DA scenery boundaries and won't be modelled, it wouldn't make sense.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.