Question to all Scenery Builder

• Hi all.

For future it was better we had one Line for Groundtextures, Cultivation, or whatever.

The Diffrent from many users he made ...example: Groundimages ...

is to great, i mean when we install diffrent Maps...we see that:

it is better we work for that together, and not any user alone.

The most user has google , and for that big communiti its better we make all the same?!?! My animated files are based on google coordination and images...not other, and here are no diffrent acepted, otherwise the animated files not in correct position.

Animated Files ..example: "Trains from Sylt"...has a very hard work over two full days!

I prefer the same what the most other user used.

regards uli

• Was genau meinst Du? Es gibt keine einheitliche Linie bei Satellitenbildern, da auch dort ständig die Qualität schwankt und man immer wieder wechseln und angleichen muss.

Es geht also nicht, zu sagen: Alle sollen jetzt nur Google-Images nehmen, damit man eine einheitliche Linie bekommt. Einheitlichkeit bekommt man nur, wenn ein und dieselbe Person vom Prinzip her nach einem eigenen, individuellem Konzept alles komplett alleine macht.

Der einzige Standart ist die Ozeanfarbe, welche ich aus dem Original-IPACS-Ozean entnommen habe: RGB: 10, 20, 30. Dieser Ton verschmilzt bereits auf kurze Distanz sehr gut mit dem Originalton.

Das einzige, was ich nicht verstehe: Warum hast Du da nur so eine kleine Kachel gemacht und nicht die ganze Insel? Wir nehmen immer die größte Kachelgröße ( 9 ). Das wäre der nächste Standart, damit man ggf. an eine fremde Szenerie besser und ohne maskieren anbauen kann.

.....................................................................................................

And here in english:

What exactly do you mean? There is no uniform line for satellite images, since the quality also fluctuates constantly there and you have to change and adjust again and again.

So it is not possible to say: Everyone should now only take Google images so that you get a uniform line. You only get uniformity if one and the same person does everything in principle according to his own, individual concept.

The only standard is the ocean color, which I took from the original IPACS ocean: RGB: 10, 20, 30. This tone merges very well with the original tone even at a short distance.

The only thing I don't understand: Why did you only make such a small tile there and not the whole island? We always take the largest tile size (9). That would be the next standard, so that one can, if necessary, build on a foreign scene better and without masking.

• Hi "Schnuffelduffel"...oder wie auch immer Du in Wirklichkeit heißen magst.;)