• Official Post

Don't get confused please. I think he is talking about the camera displacement when you experience g-loads. We simulate the head of the pilot as an individual body that is experiencing forces just like any other part of the aircraft. When you have a high acceleration, e.g. in a fighter jet during a hard turn, the camera is dragged behind a bit, which looks like you are pressed down in the seat.

It also can be noticed when you fly the Extra and start or stop a rapid aileron roll. The head ties to keep moving (like a mass object should do) but the sudden roll acceleration causes the camera to move left or right.

It's very subtle unless you experience great forces. This has been in Aerofly FS since Aerofly FS 1, even before Aerofly FS 2 was a thing. Therefor it was not mentioned in the change-log. It's always been a feature.

• Don't get confused please. I think he is talking about the camera displacement when you experience g-loads. We simulate the head of the pilot as an individual body that is experiencing forces just like any other part of the aircraft. When you have a high acceleration, e.g. in a fighter jet during a hard turn, the camera is dragged behind a bit, which looks like you are pressed down in the seat.

It also can be noticed when you fly the Extra and start or stop a rapid aileron roll. The head ties to keep moving (like a mass object should do) but the sudden roll acceleration causes the camera to move left or right.

It's very subtle unless you experience great forces. This has been in Aerofly FS since Aerofly FS 1, even before Aerofly FS 2 was a thing. Therefor it was not mentioned in the change-log. It's always been a feature.

Is there a changelog for the beta?

i9-10900KF RTX 3090 64Gb Reverb G2 Saitek X-65F

• There is an update in the making, I guess somewhere this summer. Waiting for the next blog update... :)

Regards,

Peter Splinter

i5-7400@3,4 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Super, Pico 4, Quest 2 , 'Vintage' Pro Flight Trainer, X52 Pro, VKB pedals