Hola - The journey continues... :)

• Of a second special wish i have restored the next bigger area in Spain. :)

Ready for download now of flight-sim.org .

Hope, you like it. :)

Restoring from photo scenery is an enormous time-consuming task and can be a real nightmare.

Donation for restoration ( "Bella Italia", this and others ) please via Paypal to "3ds_akira@gmx.de"

• Hola Schnuffelduffel

I have already seen the entire area of "Galicia" made up of the provinces of "La Coruña, Lugo, Orense and Pontevedra" restored through Fhoto Scenery.

From what I can see about almost 6 GB. I suppose it has taken you work and time.

I deduce (if I have read correctly) that I can download it in one go, or in 2 separate downloads.

Now I beg you, resolve this question for me: I must copy in:

Documents\Aerofly FS 2 \ Scenery \ Images \ (and create a folder here ?, or copy it directly into the images folder)?

Tell me Schnuffelduffel, what tool have you used to make this Photo Scenery ?. AeroScenery, r do you have other more advanced tools?

I have not yet seen the photographic quality of the stage; I wait for you to indicate exactly in which folder I should copy it. Although judging from the images you've posted to the Forum, it seems to look pretty good.

Well, finally I have a very wide region known with detail to fly; this region together with the airport made by Brunnobellic, I will have a surface ready to enjoy.

For all your hard work, my deep gratitude

For all your hard work, thank you very, very much.

Kind regards: Delfin

Edited once, last by delfinpm (June 1, 2020 at 10:05 PM).

• i'm 3D-artist.

here my first 3D-Objekt and cultivation and PS in Germany/Dresden.

Its my birthplace and my love. ;(

Dresden TV-Tower.

Part from my (IPACS?!) Germany-Scenery

;(

• Now I beg you, resolve this question for me: I must copy in:

Documents\Aerofly FS 2 \ Scenery \ Images \ (and create a folder here ?, or copy it directly into the images folder)?

In the same imagefolder, like your other images for "spain". Read the "read.me".

Donation for restoration : Your the first! ;)

• Don't get mad Marco, that was a question.

Now everyone has their preference.

If you did not understand what I was explaining, here are 2 very distinct images

And don't delete my question or get around it

I just wanted a clear answer, before making the right choice for PayPal ;) thanks

1.) Yours

2.) Toorop's, or if you prefer '' Lucky '' on flightsim.org

https://flight-sim.org/

No hard feelings;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Now everyone has their preference.

You have just answered the question. "Everyone has their preference"

Anyone can download and upload a high resolution area to Flight-Sim.org

There are choices of Google, Bing, etc.

Schnuffelduffel has created a larger area of images and this is his version.

It's not fair to compare two user images.

• There is even another package of the Iberian Peninsula, limited to lv 09 - 12.

https://flight-sim.org/filebase/index…-ortho-scenery/

Taking into accout that also the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands are available, Spain seems to be covered very well...;)

• Hola Schnuffelduffel

I finally know your name, Schnuffelduffel, it was kind of weird to me (too many consonants). That said, thank you for your precise answers.

I have made new folders and copied the two folders resulting from your work. Everything works well except two small difficulties that have arisen due to a work that I had done with AerScenery of several small surfaces in Santiago and proximities. Then came my absence from the Forum for quite a few months.

Those stage scenes were very badly sewn as you will see in some images that I send you. I decided not to continue fighting because I had little time.

When your work arrived, I check that when I fly over those surfaces that overlap yours and the previous ones prevail over yours in Photo Shop.

I had copied the AeroScenery scenarios into their Working folder. The first thing I did was delete the entire folder with all the files. I supposed that would end with the overlapping of scenarios, but it is not like that: they continue there! And this leaves me very surprised.

So I decided to temporarily remove all the tool "AerScenery and all its files". It is, in the trash (I have not deleted them definitively), but ... the problem continues: the scenarios overlap, the AeroScenary prevails over yours. I wonder: What happens here?

It is evident that something I do not understand. I need your help again; or that of Tomfa (Pascal), who I see that you are very close and with a very frequent relationship.

It is evident that AerScenery files are creating scenarios for your files. Where should I look for them to remove )?

You can see that the scenarios of your work are much clearer than those of AerScenery, and apparently with lower resolution, especially the buildings of the cities. Naturally they are because I did them with greater resolution, but I couldn't ask you to do those feats; your surface was very wide and would be excessively laborious.

Either Marcos or Pascal, I await your help, or anyone else who wants to help me.

• The big (general) question for me in future is :

how do we handle double areas... how did we make a selection ...which version is better .. who will check this ...

not only problems and irritations for the users ...also :

we have noch enought space for "one earth" on our server ... but 100% not for double and 3- times of it...

This is no post "against" Schnuffelduffel or other Users ... its only a general question we have to discuss about it ... I think.

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• Especially for you, Nickhod

You have created AerScenery and consequently you know this tool better than anyone. With the help of that tool, I have created some scenarios, but some areas with their contiguous ones were very badly sewn. Back then I was absent from the Forum for several months and left AeroScenery.

Now I received the entire area where I reside made by Schnuffelduffel.

After copying that area (scenario) in the corresponding folder, it plays fine, but when I fly over the area created with AeroScenery, I have the problem that I explain in my posts # 12 of the thread "the journey continues ..." from Schnuffelduffel.

It seems evident that if the darker scenario (corresponding to AeroScenery) appears overlapping that of Schnuffelduffel., It means that those files are not completely deleted. I have deleted the Working folder first, and as they continued to appear, I have temporarily deleted AerScenery with all its files. They are currently in the "recycle bin". I'm not sure if Google is going to correctly translate this computing concept. You will tell me. At any time, I can restore AeroScenery, as it has NOT been permanently deleted.

Tonight, I was flying areas in which I had not created scenarios with your tool, and with great amazement, I have discovered that in some areas, as I fly, they move under the plane (and head on very closely) areas dark like AeroScenery's on quite a few miles of travel. Then they disappear as mysteriously as they have appeared. I have not yet commented on this to Schnuffelduffel, which I hope when he reads this, explains to me what this means: that two completely different shades appear on the area he has created, it amazes me.

Attached I send you these images that are more eloquent than my words,

Well Nick, if you can clarify something for me, I will be very grateful

This first image is Vigo, south of what Schnuffelduffel. did. It continues to exist even after deleting everything. How is it possible)

Delete all, what not from me is.

Point.

As I have already written, everything has been deleted (I think), but the problem described continues as you can see in the last 3 images. And I do not understand how after deleting the files, Vigo, its airport and its surroundings are reproduced.

One more question: does the tonality of your scenes never change?

Ragards: Delfin

Edited once, last by drhotwing1 (IPACS): Merged a post created by delfinpm into this post. (June 4, 2020 at 1:07 AM).

• delfinpm

The problem with the dark spots, rectangles, shadows or whatever everybody might call it is a problem I know since my beginning in this simulator and a lot of things are written about it here in the forum. Depending on the aircraft, course, sceneries etc. it occurs with me.

I do not like the effect, but I can ignore it when flying.

Bye, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• The big (general) question for me in future is :

how do we handle double areas... how did we make a selection ...which version is better ..

I have (in my Downloads folder) a folder named Safe_Store for this purpose. It is a simple matter to move an existing scenery to there, before installing a new one for the same area. If I don't like the new one, out it goes, and I bring the old one back to AFS2. If I like the new one it stays and the old one goes to backup storage.

• delfinpm

The problem with the dark spots, rectangles, shadows or whatever everybody might call it is a problem I know since my beginning in this simulator and a lot of things are written about it here in the forum. Depending on the aircraft, course, sceneries etc. it occurs with me.

I do not like the effect, but I can ignore it when flying.

Bye, Michael (III)

@ ApfelFliegr (Michael III)

Thanks for your post, but I wonder if you have read mine carefully. I explain clearly and thoroughly what my difficulty is: to avoid overlapping both scenarios, despite having deleted the files from the prevailing scenario.

I want to remove AerScenery scenarios; I have deleted its files, but for some unknown reason, the corresponding scenario repeats. Nothing like this has ever happened to me.

Does exactly the same happen to you, or is it not the same? I must assume you have AeroScenery installed. Is that so?

• @ ApfelFliegr (Michael III)

... but I wonder if you have read mine carefully. I explain clearly and thoroughly what my difficulty is: to avoid overlapping both scenarios, despite having deleted the files from the prevailing scenario….

delfinpm

Yes, I read your article carefully. But I also know the effects described by you from completely different areas (e.g. USA, which are so far away from Spain that no tiles can overlap here). This is only a short explanation, otherwise I will stay out of it.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Well Nick, if you can clarify something for me, I will be very grateful

I'm not sure what I can clarify. If your output from AeroScenery wasn't great due to the Bing or Google images, just delete the scenery.

If you're still seeing it, it can't have been deleted.

It's probably in {?}:\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\images if you let AeroScenery install it for you.

AeroScenery - Easily create photoreal scenery for Aerofly