Hola - The journey continues... :)

• Try using this tool if you are on windows computers:

https://flight-sim.org/filebase/index…plicate-finder/

Always use the scenery with the highest level of detail files (13,14,15..) as the prefered one and deactivate the lower detailed sceneries.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

Edited once, last by flightxtreme (June 5, 2020 at 8:15 AM).

• I'm not sure what I can clarify. If your output from AeroScenery wasn't great due to the Bing or Google images, just delete the scenery.

If you're still seeing it, it can't have been deleted.

It's probably in {?}:\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\images if you let AeroScenery install it for you.

Hola Nick

Thanks for looking after me once again. The previous time, I was fighting AeroScenery more than 8 months ago. Then I was absent more than half a year and since Aeroscenery gave me "sewing" problems (the surface stripes were not aligned), I left that for later. Now it is later.

You can answer me better than anyone, since AeroScenary is your work, so you know it better than anyone.

Please: read in this same thread, my posts, especially post # 12. There I explain in more detail what is my problem.

Now I have no more time, later I will continue. Just add the settings that I had on my PC:

Documents \ Aerofly FS 2 \ etc. and

Documents \ AeroScenery \ Working \ (here were the files) \ Map_1179c_a120 \ g \ 16, 16-Geoconvert.rar. etc

Regards: Delfin

Edited once, last by delfinpm (June 5, 2020 at 10:03 AM).

• Documents \ Aerofly FS 2 \ etc. and

Documents \ AeroScenery \ Working \ (here were the files) \ Map_1179c_a120 \ g \ 16, 16-Geoconvert.rar. etc

Aerofly is likely reading user created scenery from your {?}:\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\ folder

You need to add what you want in there, and delete what you don't want. What's in the AeroScenery folder isn't seen by Aerofly until it's installed somewhere.

If you're not sure what you've got in {?}:\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\ just move all files from it and have a fresh start.

AeroScenery - Easily create photoreal scenery for Aerofly

• Again with you, Nick

I beg you to have a little patience, this has become difficult for me, as it has never happened to me.

My Aeroscenery settings worked correctly. What worked very badly was the sewing of the joints, as you can see in this image (Santiago Airport). Then came my absence from the Forum.

Now I return to the Forum. I received from Schnuffelduffel his scenarios from all over the Region. Their scenarios were overlapped by those generated by AeroScenery. So, I proceeded to delete all the files in the "Working" folder. But the scenarios continued to generate and overlap. I deleted the entire Workin folder, and no results. Then I temporarily deleted AeroScenery (it went to the "recycle bin." But the scenarios were still spawning and overlapping.

If the entire AroScenary tool has been deleted, how can they generate scenarios? It is evident that they are still active somewhere, but ... where? THIS IS EXACTLY MY CURRENT PROBLEM. Where are those files, and how can I delete them, or at least put them in the "trash"?

One observation: I have deleted the files with the tools provided by windows and directly in their respective folders in the directory tree. I clarify this, because as I see in the map generated by Aeroscenery (upper part), there is also the possibility of deleting them from there: "delete files, Instal Scenery," etc. I suppose this operation will have no influence on what is happening to me, or does it?

I will continue. Regards: Delfin

• delfinpm ,

please copy the whole (!) path of your scenery files for Spain from your computer. Then we will be able to see if all of us are talking about the same topic.

It seems to me that the storage of the files of Aeroscenery and the use of the files of Aerofly FS get mixed up.

Tschüss, Michael

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Hola again, Nick and Michael (III)

1) .- Again I have reinstalled AeroScenery linked to Documents, but without the Works folder (consequently without the files). In flight it continues to generate all the scenarios created with this tool. For me, it is difficult to admit.

2) .- There are no files of the scenarios created with AeroScenary in Aerofly FS2, nor in any of its folders.

3) .- In "Documents \ Aerofly FS 2 \ Scenery \ Images): I only have 2 folders with its cultivation files that IZOJUB made from the Canary Islands. But there is no other file there.

4) .- The only file that exists in Works is the one corresponding to the scenario (square) generated by AeroScenery = "map_11_79c0_a120" and that corresponds to the grid further South, which you can see in the image of the AeroScnery map. Therefore, its should only generate the scenario for that surface.

However, it also generates all the scenarios of the other 5 squares seen on the map. How do you explain that?

I assure you that this esue really has me really puzzled.

• delfinpm ,

to use Aerofly you need the data in this folder:

• C:/Users/[loginname]/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/scenery

In this folder must be your folder for Spain:

• C:/Users/[loginname]/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/scenery/es

And in the folder for Spain there must be now the folders for the mesh, the images, the airports and the cultivations:

• C:/Users/[loginname]/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/scenery/es/elevation (for mesh, if you have)
    • C:/Users/[loginname]/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/scenery/es/images (for images, if you have)
    • C:/Users/[loginname]/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/scenery/es/places (for airports and cultivations, if you have)

Other folders are not relevant.

I think that without a screenshot of your folders for the operation of the simulator we can't help you, because you keep talking about aeroscenery, which has nothing to do with the use of the simulator.

Bye, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• In my case there are 3 paths where external scenery is saved:

C:\Users\PC\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery

C:\Users\PC\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\addons\scenery

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator\addons\scenery

So it could be that these images come from another place than ......documents\aerofly fs2\scenery

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• TomB

The last one should be:

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator Addons\scenery

At least this is what works for me... if your version is working without the external_folder option inside the main.mcf I would have learned another thing.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Hola partners

If with this communication, I do not make myself understood, tomorrow I will respond very promptly to the last 2 users that I cannot do today. They are: Tomas and Michael ((III).

In Documents \ Aerofly FS 2 \ Scenery \ Images): I only have 2 folders with their files of the cultivation that IZOJUB made of the Canary Islands. But there is no other file there. This I wrote in my previous post. Well, I forgot of the following: I have added the following in red.

Documents \ Aerofly FS 2 \ Addons \ Scenery \ Spain \ Images \ Spain_n_w_01 and Spain_n_w_02.

These last 2 folders linked to Images are "Spain North West PhotoSecenery" made by Schnuffelduffel, and it works correctly.

NOTE: What is in red I have added, but I am very sure, that if I had copied it without this addition (directly on: Aerofly FS 2 \ Scenery \ Images; it would also work correctly. In fact in this folder that I mention, I have copied cultivation of IZOJB belonging to the Canary Islands as I have mentioned in my previous post, and with perfect operation.

Documents \ AeroScenery \ Working \ (here I have the files) \ Map_11_79c_a120 \ g \ 16, 16-Geoconvert.raw. etc. As I have commented in the previous post, I only have this map, therefore, how is it that it reproduces this and all the other deleted ones ?. This is also what I don't understand. Where are the other files copied to correctly generate scenarios?

Thank you very much for all your efforts to help me

Kind regards: Delfin

Edited once, last by delfinpm (June 6, 2020 at 12:07 AM).

• delfinpm ,

utilizo un traductor alemán-español para evitar errores en la traducción alemán-inglés e inglés-español.

Creo que con tus descripciones de texto de los enlaces no llegamos más lejos, porque entonces siempre hay información que falta. Necesitamos la ruta completa de cada archivo, empezando por la letra del disco y terminando con la última letra del archivo.

Es más fácil si haces una foto de pantalla.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• Hola Michael III

DeutschàIch war sehr angenehm überrascht von Ihrem Vorschlag, direkt vom Deutschen ins Spanische und umgekehrt zu übersetzen. So vermeiden wir Doppelübersetzungen, bei denen Google weniger Fehler macht. Es ist jedoch ein Problem: Wenn der Rest der Benutzer feststellt, dass der Text nicht auf Englisch ist, wird er ihn sicherlich ignorieren, und folglich geht die Fähigkeit zur Lösung des im Forum auftretenden Problems verloren. Sie wissen: Je mehr Köpfe an der Lösung einer Schwierigkeit beteiligt sind, desto mehr Lösungsmöglichkeiten gibt es. Wie auch immer, zunächst werde ich Ihren Vorschlag annehmen: Spanisch

Ich werde dasselbe mit dir machen. Ihre letzte Übersetzung war sehr korrekt. Mal sehen, ob die Übersetzung vom Spanischen ins Deutsche (von Google) gleichermaßen korrekt ist.

Zunächst einmal danke ich Ihnen ganz besonders für Ihre Ausdauer und Entschlossenheit bei der Hilfe, die Sie mir bei der Lösung dieser Schwierigkeit geben.

Obwohl ich es bereits wiederholt habe, funktioniert mein Sim sehr korrekt. Die Schwierigkeit, die ich mit einigen von AeroScenery erstellten Szenarien habe, die sich mit denen von Marcos überschneiden. Ich habe beschlossen, sie zu löschen. Ich dachte, es wäre mir gelungen, aber das war nicht der Fall (sie generieren weiterhin Szenarien und ich weiß nicht, in welchem Ordner sich die für diese Szenarien verantwortlichen Dateien weiterhin befinden). Das ist mein Problem.

Mit ziemlicher Sicherheit war das Löschen der Dateien aus irgendeinem Grund nicht erfolgreich und es wurde auch in einen Ordner kopiert, den ich nicht kenne. Es ist fast die einzige Erklärung, die ich für dieses Verhalten finde.

Ich sende Ihnen etwas, das Sie mir vorgeschlagen haben: Kopien des Verzeichnisbaums, in denen Sie sehen, wie ich die Ordner strukturiert habe.

Ich habe gerade die umgekehrte Übersetzung gemacht und bin erstaunt über die Perfektion der Übersetzung. Natürlich passiert mir das mit Englisch nicht. Ich gratuliere Ihnen zu Ihrer brillanten Idee, brillant und einfach. Geniale Ideen sind fast immer einfach.

Nun Michael, ich sende dir, was ich gesagt habe, aber ich bezweifle, dass dir das trotzdem helfen wird. Du wirst mich darüber informieren, was du denkst. Jetzt, da wir uns genauer erklären werden, lösen wir das Problem immer noch.

Wenn Sie nicht ganz klar sind, was genau mein Problem ist, fragen Sie, und es wird Ihnen antworten.

Und durch Ihr Beharren, Ihre Anstrengung, Ihre Ausdauer und Ihre Entschlossenheit werden Sie mir erlauben, Sie virtuell zu umarmen

Danke vielmals

Delfin

• Hola Hartman

I don't find this file (Map) anywhere.

Logically, it should only be in:

Files in Working 

Files in 8 folders under TENERIFE BING ..., or 

Files in GRAN CANARIA ILAND BING.       à (Imagen my previous post)

The file requested by you is not found in any of these folders or subfolders.

Can it be in any of the folders NOT linked to Aerofly FS 2 or AeroScenery ?. I suppose very improbable, but not impossible. You know a lot more about this than I do. I will read your suggestions carefully.

Thank you very much for your interest.

• delfinpm

now I will continue in English again, thanks for using the direct translation German-Spanish and Spanish-German for a short moment and for showing the two ScreenShots.

I have recreated your constellation (please don't mind the slightly renamed folder names, they make it easier for me to move folders back and forth quickly and at will):

As the result I have no error in my Aerofly FS 2. This means that you must have files somewhere else in the Aerofly FS 2 directory.

The directories of Aeoscenery are irrelevant.

Bye, Michael (III)

Images

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• Hartman and Michael (III) again

To be more precise, the files that are causing this problem could only be in the Working folder (which is a subfolder of AeroScenery), since they were all generated and stored there. So it is very, very unlikely that they are in any of the Aerofly FS 2 subfolders.

This Imagen, is the Aeroscenery folder structure on my PC.

• delfinpm

to my knowledge Aerofly FS 2 does not read the files in the path of AeroScenery. An easy way to try this is to rename the 4 ttc files (e.g. to ".ttc.txt"), because Aerofly FS 2 does not read a file as "map_12_79c0_a120.ttc.txt".

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations: