Vulkan Support for GeForce MX110

• Hello Sir

It's a request. Can you bring Vulkan Support for GeForce MX110. I mean to say that in my laptop the graphics card is MX110. And I use to play Aerofly FS 2 in it though I have a laptop with GeForce 1080TI Graphics Card. Previously I used to think that Vulkan is not compatible with GeForce MX 110 but unfortunately the new X-Plane v5.0(Vulkan) Update ran smoothly in the MX110 laptop with 25-30 FPS. And then I tried to switch Vulkan in Aerofly FS 2. It runs but there are lot of colour displacements and flickering. Though the Aerofly (OpenGL) gives me 29-36 FPS while the Aerofly (Vulkan) gives me 50-60Fps. The only problem is that it just displays some colour problems.

I hope you will bring Vulkan Support for GeForce MX110 as X-Plane Vulkan is running smoothly in it without any colour problems or flickering.

Best Regards

Pratik

Best Regards,

Pratik

• Official Post

This could be a driver related issue. Aerofly FS uses highly sophisticated draw calls and optimizes the size of the buffers and what not. It could be that x-plane uses a "standard" buffer that is more common in size (e.g. 32bit) but not as optimized and Aerofly FS uses are smaller buffer (e.g. 16bit) which is not commonly used but which is not as well supported by the driver.

If you haven't done so, please update your graphics card drivers.

Please give us some time to investigate this issue further.

By the way, I have an MX150 in my laptop and it runs vulkan just fine :)

• Yes I have already updated my driver's and after updating my driver to latest version X-Plane(Vulkan) is running but AeroflyFS2(Vulkan) still shows colour problems.. And I think that MX150 is capable of running Aerofly(Vulkan) but Mx110 still needs your attention.

Best Regards,

Pratik