• I have a question for any of the mods/devs. I am usually out somewhere, and I absolutely love to play Aerofly when I am!

For this reason i hope it will be offline and always will be.

So here’s my question:

Will Aerofly FS202X always be offline, or will it eventually become an online game? And you Must have internet connection to play?:)

• Acredito que se um dia eles forem adicionar multiplayer eles vão requerer acesso a internet, porém acredito que isso só iria sobrecarregar o jogo além de perder uma boa simulação pois muitas pessoas só iriam atrapalhar a realidade como podemos ver em alguns simuladores que usam multiplayer, fora as condições de nuvens que são ajustáveis etc ... fora isso não vejo necessidade de jogar online. Porém se um dia for cobrado isso eu acredito que irá ter opções de jogar online ou offline.

• Official Post

From how I understand it the question was asking for a purely online game, accessible only when you are connected to the internet, without the need to install the actual game itself. There are new types of games now that are running in the cloud and where you just connect your device and send the control inputs and you get back basically a live-video feed of the game. This makes it possible to play with insane graphics on a very small end user device but it requires a constant internet connection. Aerofly is not heading in that direction right now and we do intent to at least keep an offline playable game if we ever went in that direction.

Multiplayer requires an online connection but is a whole other story. Aerofly may get a multiplayer at some point but that will always be optional.

• Pelo que entendi, uma pergunta era pedir um jogo totalmente online, acessível apenas quando você está conectado à Internet, sem a necessidade de instalar o jogo em si. Existem novos tipos de jogos agora em execução na nuvem e quais você acabou de conectar seu dispositivo e enviar como entradas de controle e recebe um feed de vídeo ao vivo do jogo. Isso permite a reprodução de gráficos inseridos em um dispositivo de usuário final muito pequeno, mas requer uma conexão constante à Internet. O Aerofly não está indo nessa direção no momento e deseja menos manter um jogo off-line, algumas vezes formo nessa direção.

O modo multijogador requer uma conexão online, mas é outra história. Aerofly pode ter um multiplayer em algum momento, mas isso sempre será opcionalNão sabia dessa nova maneira. Mais seria uma boa talvez nunca mais fuja de sempre com a opção de jogar online ou offline

Não sabia dessa nova interessante. Mais seria uma boa talvez, porém com opções de jogar online ou offline. Só tome cuidado com o multiplayer porque, atualmente, alguns usuários que usam esses recursos sem noção de simulador ou que podem sofrer com freqüência acidentes sobre a exposição de aeronaves em cima de outras causas causadoras de acidentes ... mais é uma boa maneira para o IPACS futuramente.:)

• From how I understand it the question was asking for a purely online game, accessible only when you are connected to the internet, without the need to install the actual game itself. There are new types of games now that are running in the cloud and where you just connect your device and send the control inputs and you get back basically a live-video feed of the game. This makes it possible to play with insane graphics on a very small end user device but it requires a constant internet connection. Aerofly is not heading in that direction right now and we do intent to at least keep an offline playable game if we ever went in that direction.

Multiplayer requires an online connection but is a whole other story. Aerofly may get a multiplayer at some point but that will always be optional.

So if multiplayer does become a thing, you can still play singleplayer offline? I just want a game that can work offline atleast. With other simulators that have multiplayer and single player, you can’t play offline AT ALL. I hope that part, if not all of Aerofly will be offline always, for whenever we’re out, like on a plane irl