Flight in VR at Marathon South Florida

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards,

Peter Splinter

i5-7400@3,4 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Super, Pico 4, Quest 2 , 'Vintage' Pro Flight Trainer, X52 Pro, VKB pedals

• Out of the four sims I use to fly helicopters this R22 is the best though I like the XP11 and DCS Huey's a lot too. But it's 90% of the time Aerofly R22 the last year, probably the most realistic heli simulation on the consumer market. :)

I did try that Apollo scenery a long time ago but I had far too low frame rates like I have with Amsterdam and Paris due to my restricted 3GB of VRAM.

Will give it a try again later this day and check it out with FpsVR running... ;)

Regards,

Peter Splinter

i5-7400@3,4 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Super, Pico 4, Quest 2 , 'Vintage' Pro Flight Trainer, X52 Pro, VKB pedals

• No Apollo for me, 20-25 frames even in low setting just like True Earth Netherlands, need to upgrade to more VRAM...

But there are enough other places to hop around for now...

Posted video to Facebooks Helicopter Flight Simulation group too, I'm trying for a while now to get more of the heli nuts over there into this simulator too... ;)

Regards,

Peter Splinter

• No Apollo for me, 20-25 frames even in low setting just like True Earth Netherlands, need to upgrade to more VRAM...

But there are enough other places to hop around for now...

Posted video to Facebooks Helicopter Flight Simulation group too, I'm trying for a while now to get more of the heli nuts over there into this simulator too... ;)

Hmmm ... pardon my ignorance but if the Lenovo Explorer is a VR headset then is your problem the video card on your PC? Which one are you using?

• The videocard is a GTX1060 with 3 GB VRAM....other specs in my signature below. I also sim a lot on a friends rig with a 1080 TI and a HP Reverb, no problems there with True Earth Netherlands or Xp 11/DCS....But I stil prefer the R22 for its flight dynamics and Aerofly runs smooth on my PC with most scenery.

Just found out about that traffic light extension, will give it a try of course, thanks!

Regards,

Peter Splinter

Edited once, last by PjotR22 (June 20, 2020 at 4:05 AM).