We wish Krzysz's return ?

• Hi colleagues

Antigoon said:

"Kryz's work was bashed time and time again."

Antigoon, thanks for this information, which I did not know. Also thanks "docado". Anyway, after repeated accusations against Krzysz, I wonder if someone from this Forum has defended Krzysz. And I also wonder if this succession of accusations was carried out by a single member of the Forum, or by several. If there were several, that accusatory attitude is still much more serious. How can one be so ungrateful, with a man who has brought to the Forum, those of us who like to fly, so many original planes?

A man who joins the Forum contributes a repository of 56 aircraft, of which the list I present here are all aircraft that fly reasonably well (some such as the Piper PA-38 Tomahacwk,, Rutan Long_EZ; Rutan Quickie 2; Zlin 526 and Z lin Z-50 LX; Yak 18 T; Edgley EA-7 Optica; P-51 Mustang; Bleriot XI, etc. frankly well); How can you be bothered, or even be offended repeatedly?

Whether it was just one or several who offended him, I tell you this:

Krzysz made a considerable number of planes available to us; some very old, others not so much, and that despite not being definitively finished to fly correctly, most fly reasonably well. No one forces you to fly with them. You have the right not to use them, but at least you must respect their decision to offer them to this community free of charge, and you must also respect that the vast majority of the members of this Forum accept willingly and enjoy these aircraft despite all its shortcomings.

I do not dislike criticism, but when it is well founded, when it is right. Here there are professionals of the computer science, of the graphic design, programmers etc, who contribute to this community their knowledge, their help to many who need it (me among them); some have even contributed planes and very well finished. How can we not thank them? Well, Krzysztof has contributed more than all the others. And because not everyone flies correctly, (the instrument panel does not work correctly, etc.), do we have the right to punish him repeatedly and offensively?

I suppose adapting all those planes to fly in "FS 2" will have cost Krzysztof quite a few hours of work. We all like (and it is very human) that we are paid for our work, and ... how much have we paid Krzysztof for all those hours that he has not offered?

I am the first to do so: Krzysztof, return to this Forum. Despite everything, the majority, THE IMMENSE MAJORITY of the members of this Forum, we ask you to come back and we thank you for that collection of flying machines that you have voluntarily given us.

Kind regards: Delfin

• Delfin,

Forgetting the unknown reasons for Krzysz's departure from the forums, I have it on fairly good authority that he plans to return in the near future. He did not specifically tell me that he would be returning to the forums, but, he did say that he "planned" to refresh some of his AFS2 models at his github site sometime after an upcoming vacation.

Why don't you give it a rest and come back in a month or so and check the status? Should I get any updated info, I will post it here.

Regards,

Ray

• Delfin,

Why don't you give it a rest and come back in a month or so and check the status? Should I get any updated info, I will post it here.

Regards,

Ray

Hi Ray

What else can I do, but wait, a month, two or whatever he decides. He has to make his decisions with absolute freedom. • He knows that he is valued here, he is loved; He is a decisive man, and every minimally responsible community must value and respect its decisive members. It doesn't matter that someone has treated you improperly.

Unfortunately, there is always someone who does not know how to treat others as they deserve; it is an undesirable human condition, but it is here, among us, and we have to bear its mistakes.

I said, Krzysztof, decide when you decide, we wait for you and you will be welcome.

Best regards

• Pokud se Krzysztof rozhodne vrátit, tak to bude jedině přínos pro uživatele AFS 2. Ten, kdo jeho práci kritizoval a sám nic nedokázal je ubožák. Takový člověk by se měl sám nad sebou zamyslet. Jestli se něco někomu nehodilo a nesplňovalo to jeho očekávání, tak nemusí všechno stahovat. Krzyzstof udělal pro komunitu leteckých nadšenců velký kus práce. Za jeho provedenou aktivitu moc děkuji a těším se na jeho nová letadla.

• Pokud se Krzysztof rozhodne vrátit, tak to bude jedině přínos pro uživatele AFS 2. Ten, kdo jeho práci kritizoval a sám nic nedokázal je ubožák. Takový člověk by se měl sám nad sebou zamyslet. Jestli se něco někomu nehodilo a nesplňovalo to jeho očekávání, tak nemusí všechno stahovat. Krzyzstof udělal pro komunitu leteckých nadšenců velký kus práce. Za jeho provedenou aktivitu moc děkuji a těším se na jeho nová letadla.

Yes, this is very true. Krzysztof does not have any interest, or little interest in completing the interiors to a high degree. He seems to joy in getting models to fly and have good sounds and then moves on to the next model. I think most of the disappointment here at the forums was from those that wanted near payware models with a full interior. Mr. K. position seems to be "it ain't gonna happen". So we just gotta live with it.