• Pessoal precisamos de um pouco de paciência e esperar para termos uma atualização de qualidade este tópico foi criado para estas questões disponíveis em O que está por vir na próxima atualização ?? próxima atualização /

Saudações,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

Edited once, last by Lucas Bravo (June 24, 2020 at 6:08 PM).

• Talking about update, my hopes:

A320

• Callouts: 100 above, minimum, retard retard. Also V1 and 5
    • MCDU: respect of the custom altitude constraints in F-PLN
    • Engines sound: a bit more hissing would the absolute perfection
    • Mach speed in the PFD under the IAS speed indicator should appear at M0.50 and disappear at M0.45
    • Cabin press: set to AUTO by default
    • QNH should be in inHg in the USA, like it is automatically done for altitude transition in function of the region
    • Cold and dark, but the flight plan is still preset in

Aerofly

• Flight plan: the possibility to get rid off of the imposed 10 Nm waypoint facing the runway
    • The sound level of the application is actually low
    • Flight plan route curves a bit less curved

User interface

• Option to not display the “expedite the plane higher” button
    • Option to not display the copilot button
    • Calibrate device automatically when autopilot is set off. Or the double tap on screen could also calibrate the device plus centering the view
    • Using the rudder slider may trigger multitasks on iPad and on Face ID iPhone by error, causing the lost of the controls. Because rudder slider is settled in the bottom bar area that controls multitasking. The controls can be set upper or the preferredScreenEdgesDeferringSystemGestures API property can be enabled
    • “Night vision on/off” button to compensate the missing illumination of the runway and the taxiway

Planes

• Landing lights should illuminate the exterior
    • Generic ATC background sound in the cockpit
    • “Bling blang bling” sound inside the cockpit when rolling fast on the runway
    • “Blong” sound when the gear touches the runway
    • Buzzing cockpit view when rolling

Thousand thanks for what’s coming next...

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Official Post

Thank you for the suggestions. I hope we can add at least see of these in the near future :)

Regards,

Jan

• What the heck is bling blang bling and blong sounds? I think you mean sounds of the wheels rolling down the runway like infinite flight does, not sure about touchdown sounds other than tyre squeal (maybe smoke in the future) and 80kts callouts on takeoff would be pretty cool

• What the heck is bling blang bling and blong sounds?

Blong : I mean the sound at touchdown

Bling Blang : the shaky sound in the cockpit when rolling fast

Something like that :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Blong : I mean the sound at touchdown

Bling Blang : the shaky sound in the cockpit when rolling fast

Something like that :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hopefully add that sound bro .. Hearing the landing gear tires rattle with the asphalt and the plane wobbles as it picks up speed ... I also dream of being able to do pushback that would be beautiful