• Friends a question please ... I was flying in an airbus a320 and on the approach to Telluride airport I put the brakes in the media ... But a message appeared in the Ecam .. Something related to brakes and anti skid something like this ... Does anyone know what that alarm means on the Ecam .. Then I turned ON the Anti skid switch and the Ecam message disappeared because? ... And upon landing notice that the plane brakes super fast and strong ... It's great if that system is simulated ... Someone. Could you answer my question please? Thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โœˆ๏ธ

• Official Post

Per default the anti skid switch is in the on position. You must have turned it off accidentally. When the switch is off you have not steering and no anti skid.

The auto brake strength is not stronger because of that. The strength is variable and decelerates the aircraft at a near constant rate. Medium is a good deceleration but if you try to land short then you probably need manual brakes.

• Per default the anti skid switch is in the on position. You must have turned it off accidentally. When the switch is off you have not steering and no anti skid.

The auto brake strength is not stronger because of that. The strength is variable and decelerates the aircraft at a near constant rate. Medium is a good deceleration but if you try to land short then you probably need manual brakes.

I should have accidentally turned it off ... So why is the 1000PSI notice due? What does that mean in Ecam? I set the brakes half because it was a short track like telluride .. But why was the legend erased when I turned the anti skid ON? It is incredible I love this plane .. I congratulate you it is so realistic it seems that it was a pc simulator plane .. No mobile simulator compares to you .. You are by far the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thanks IPACS

• Official Post

As in the real world this message comes on when the brake system anti skid is off. When you brake with your pedals the brakes can then lock up and to prevent that happening the pilots have to monitor the brake pressure and stay below 1000psi to prevent the brakes locking up and the tire taking damage. Under normal circumstances this is not the case.

• I should have accidentally turned it off ... So why is the 1000PSI notice due? What does that mean in Ecam? I set the brakes half because it was a short track like telluride .. But why was the legend erased when I turned the anti skid ON? It is incredible I love this plane .. I congratulate you it is so realistic it seems that it was a pc simulator plane .. No mobile simulator compares to you .. You are by far the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thanks IPACS

Aerofly makes other like simple games. Aerofly is the only real simulator on mobiles.
    Do I lick boots:?: Totally ;)

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Aerofly makes other like simple games. Aerofly is the only real simulator on mobiles.
    Do I lick boots:?: Totally ;)

This is bro fascinates me aerofly .. I have installed xplane, infinite flight, real flight simulator .. But the only one that I really love is aerofly is the most complete of all .. Hopefully add the lukla region would pay a fortune to fly that region ... Hopefully they add the boeing 737-800 would pay a fortune for that airplane bro ... And your bro which airplane would you like to fly in some future in aerofly?

• You went through the same way I did. The worth is Insany Flight because it looks good at first look but it just a bling bling layer. So expensive sure as hell is. And their forum... the same, beautiful design but horrible people, youโ€™ll be censured, deleted posts, closed, shut up, never think one second to talk about clouds, price, suggestions. Youโ€™ll be shut up.
    I confess: I kinda hate them, itโ€™s bad!
    But it is a good virtual pilot class for initiation because their interface (was good) is generic with all planes. Appart from that, take off for real with Aerofly.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

• You went through the same way I did. The worth is Insany Flight because it looks good at first look but it just a bling bling layer. So expensive sure as hell is. And their forum... the same, beautiful design but horrible people, youโ€™ll be censured, deleted posts, closed, shut up, never think one second to talk about clouds, price, suggestions. Youโ€™ll be shut up.
    I confess: I kinda hate them, itโ€™s bad!
    But it is a good virtual pilot class for initiation because their interface (was good) is generic with all planes. Appart from that, take off for real with Aerofly.

That's right brother ... I was told it was the best simulator .. I only knew rfs .. RFS is entertaining and cheap is better than infinite flight ... Although it is a game at least rfs is reasonably priced .. But infinite flight is a scam bro ... It has no clouds .. It has no functional and interactive cockpits .. There are no 3d buildings .. There are no airports ... Paying 10 dollars for that is a scam .. When they told me about aerofly2020, I did not hesitate to buy because I thought it would be like the other games .. But it is the best compa of my life .. It is a beautiful and wonderful simulator ... The best without a doubt .. I only wait for more planes and new regions bro

• You are a better boots licker than me ;).

Congratulation to have done it with Aerofly at fist time. Because the first time I used it I was completely lost. So I've got refund by Apple.

I tried it a second time. Lost again, refund.

Between, I discovered the Aerofly Wiki of the A320. I decided to apply the tutorial step by step.

So, the third time was the good one.

And yes, it's my turn to lick boots: they are widely the best from far. Ok I stop licking otherwise they will offer me the next update ;)

• Finally, I keep on licking...

Aerofly is the best, why?

Because every tips and tricks that my step-bother pilot gave me work 100% in Aerofly.

He was a Super Etendard pilot in the French Army, then A318 319 320 321 330 340 and today A380 pilot. 23 years on Airbus.

I thank him again for his precious advices and for his availability for me. He even asked A320 pilots to calculate performances for me...

And by the way, he has a challenge for us: you are at cruise altitude, you start descending, you put engine to idle until you reach 1000 ft where you finish stable, you set autothrust on again to land.

Tips : being above the descent profil.

Good luck Captain, I've never made it. In the army he told me they did that from FL380 diving to 500 ft stable and landing.