• This plane continues to surprise me .. It is incredible .. By mistake I pressed the landing gear in full descent .. It was at 280 knots of speed ... I am struck that the train did not deploy .. And in the Ecam it came out a message .. And the master warning glowed red .. The realism of this airplane is incredible .. It looks like a PC simulator airplane and not mobile 👌👏👏👏 I love aerofly2020 is amazing

• Este avião continua me surpreendendo .. É incrível .. Por engano, pressionei o trem de pouso em plena descida. Estava a 280 nós de velocidade ... Fico impressionado que o trem não tenha se desdobrado .. saiu uma mensagem .. E o aviso mestre brilhou em vermelho .. O realismo deste avião é incrível .. Parece um avião simulador de PC e não móvel 👌👏👏👏 Eu amo aerofly2020 é incrível

E como eu sempre falo os sistemas são idênticos a realidade esses caras nasceram para isso.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• If you turn the green hydraulic system and the PTU off, then the gear won’t extend and in the ECAM there will be the same message as in your First picture.

Currently it’s not possible to do the gravity gear extension realistically as the gravity gear extension hand crank isn’t modeled yet. Here is a video about the gravity gear extension:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This plane continues to surprise me

I was surprised one day, I don’t know what I did exactly, I only know that I was trying to land. I don’t know, but the plane displays AT FLOOR. It has set TOGA or something. And climbed all alone. Something like this.
    This plane is quite gorgeous.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• The Alpha Floor function applies full TOGA thrust regardless of your initial thrust lever position to prevent a stall. Most of the time the fly by wire will add a gentle nose to prevent the stall. But if you keep pulling or if the angle of attack gets too high, then it adds full thrust.

You can cancel that with the red button on the thrust levers or by pulling the thrust levers to idle. In case your levers already were at idle just move them a bit forward and then back to idle to disable the autothrust.

• I was surprised one day, I don’t know what I did exactly, I only know that I was trying to land. I don’t know, but the plane displays AT FLOOR. It has set TOGA or something. And climbed all alone. Something like this.
    This plane is quite gorgeous.

Seriously bro? At the Ecam did you appear toga? And the plane took off alone? It's amazing bro .. This plane is wonderful .. But how did it happen? I already want cold and dark bro .. Being able to turn on those beautiful engines and being able to turn them off at the gate will be an incredible feeling

• The Alpha Floor function applies full TOGA thrust regardless of your initial thrust lever position to prevent a stall. Most of the time the fly by wire will add a gentle nose to prevent the stall. But if you keep pulling or if the angle of attack gets too high, then it adds full thrust.

You can cancel that with the red button on the thrust levers or by pulling the thrust levers to idle. In case your levers already were at idle just move them a bit forward and then back to idle to disable the autothrust.

What could Frank have pressured for the plane to put on a toga?

• TOGA = takeoff go around thrust. You cannot "perform a TOGA".

As I said, the aircraft automatically activates full thrust if you fly too slow. This is only active above 100ft above the ground though. You can't activate this on the ground. As he said: he was about to land when it happened. He then got too slow which triggered the maximum thrust "A.FLOOR" safety function similarly to how it would have in the real world.