Hardware support

• Any plans to implement support for basic hardware through network via a computer. I know a mobile flightsim competitor of yours that have this feature in their product and I even managed to use the Honeycomb Alpha on the ipad, not bad! :) Unfortunately their graphics is not even close to that of Aeroflyfs

• there is no computer running Aerofly, its the mobile version I am talking about. with your competitors mobile ios flightsim I can take an old computer and hook up my usb hardware to it. Then given that my ipad and the computer are connected to the same network I can enjoy the hardware on the ipad. they are talking to each other with a small software installed on the computer, very easy and takes the mobile sim to a new level.

wish Aerofly had this possibility

• there is no computer running Aerofly, its the mobile version I am talking about. with your competitors mobile ios flightsim I can take an old computer and hook up my usb hardware to it. Then given that my ipad and the computer are connected to the same network I can enjoy the hardware on the ipad. they are talking to each other with a small software installed on the computer, very easy and takes the mobile sim to a new level.

wish Aerofly had this possibility

Can I know what the software is? Would it work with my Saitek yoke? It’d be nice to see how this works, and see how it would be if it were to come to Aerofly

• I heard Saitek yoke work as well. this communication software is written from what I understand by the Infinite Flight team for hardware to work with their mobile simulator. My hope is that Aerofly could develop something similar so we could use our hardware in Aerofly mobile even on the ipad/iphone

• I just registered on this forum for quite the same request. I run X-Plane. As you know it's quite simple to get and set virtually any parameter from the simulator over UDP, including flight controls. It would be great if Aerofly could provide a functionaly simillar interface, or better, the same interface.

X-Plane simulator Data reference: https://developer.x-plane.com/datarefs/

X-Plane UDP Protocol (there's a link in the REFS, too, but this has code in it): https://questions.x-plane.com/20760/where-ca…te-udp-protocol

I have a quite selfish reason for this question - and the proposal to use X-Plane protocol: I could use my X-Plane custom controls (hardware + software) on Aerofly without modifictions.