• I mean just look at the Time the Last Major Update came out. It was at the End of January. The last Major Response from the Devs is almost 2 Months ago. And nothing happend. No Teaser, no "Progress Update" NOTHING. Regarding the Progress Update: I can understand that the Devs dont want to Announce anything to Early to build up Hype, and then dont Release it, i get that. But you cannot tell me that there is not ONE SINGLE FEATURE that is still in Development, that isnt lets say 80% ready and therefore ready to Announce or atleast tell us that there is something coming. Because if they have no Feature "ready" or in Developement this far, this Game is really Dead. Even if the Devs say its not Dead.

• Official Post

All of us are still hard at work every day so development is far from dead. We are working quickly and made great progress so far. There are exciting new things on the horizon and I hope we have some more information on that soon. Please be patient, we don't want to rush the release of the next update.

Before the 'big new features' are ready we will probably have several semi-big updates along the way.

• Und wieder sind die Leute befriedigt mit der ewig gleichen Leier und verteilen Daumen hoch und Pokale....

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• All of us are still hard at work every day so development is far from dead. We are working quickly and made great progress so far. There are exciting new things on the horizon and I hope we have some more information on that soon. Please be patient, we don't want to rush the release of the next update.

Before the 'big new features' are ready we will probably have several semi-big updates along the way.

Dont be mad, and Please Understand that i and i guess the Community appreciate the Work you put in the Game. But those are the Promises that always come and always we need to wait another Week. Another Month. Another 6 Months :( Besides that, if you made great Progress sofar, wich i belive, why dont you tell us, the Community, what exactly you are Working on? :)

• All of us are still hard at work every day so development is far from dead. We are working quickly and made great progress so far. There are exciting new things on the horizon and I hope we have some more information on that soon. Please be patient, we don't want to rush the release of the next update.

Will the features come to Aerofly fs 2020 mobile or there will be a new fs

• You are absolutely right, at least they should inform that it will come in the updates .. That would make the users calmer .. Saying nothing only increases the tension in the users .. 6 months ago they reported on the turbo fans of the planes and they don't even say when it will be implemented

• Another reason why i use aerofly, it gives me 90 - 120 fps constant, in orbx sceneries like LOWI, amazing that even with full graphics settings gives me 100+ fps.

other sims like xplane11 the same orbx scenery LOWI gives me barely 30fps, even with the medium graphics settings i have to play with stutters around everywhere and it's really annoying how xplane11 isn't fully optimized yet. ( well their vulkan is out as public beta, but it's buggy as hell :0 )

• Todos nós ainda estamos trabalhando duro todos os dias, então o desenvolvimento está longe de morrer. Estamos trabalhando rapidamente e desenvolvendo grandes progressos até agora. Há coisas novas emocionantes no horizonte e espero que tenhamos mais algumas informações sobre isso em breve. Por favor, seja paciente, não queremos pressionar ou lançar a próxima atualização.

Antes de 'grandes novos recursos' estarem prontos, provavelmente mais várias vezes semi-grandes ao longo do caminho.

JAN, I come here to ask a favor, since the updates take a long time, do you could try to put the liveries on the A320 and Boeing on Android for pc version, please. I've been waiting for this since the beginning of the year

Edited once, last by Peter Simon (July 9, 2020 at 3:31 AM).

• Official Post

Will the features come to Aerofly fs 2020 mobile or there will be a new fs

We are working on all platforms at the same time, since they share most of the code base. We will need to do extensive testing but then we can also publish an update to the existing Aerofly FS 2020.

I'll ask if we can include more A320 liveries.

You must realize that you have been saying "exciting things on the horizon" for several years, not days, weeks or months but YEARS.

• That's true ... The new update may come in 2021 .. A pity .. This game has a lot of potential especially on mobile platforms .. But they never announce that it will come in the update .. They don't handle that sense well .. They should be more transparent with users .. Give an estimated date .. That would help reassure users

• If they would give us an estimated release date and suddenly a problem occurs, which

they can’t fix, the whole community would be disappointed.

Take a look at Apple’s air power for example. They announced it in 2017, then a problem occurred, which they couldn’t fix, so they canceled it. The community was very disappointed.

• If they would give us an estimated release date and suddenly a problem occurs, which

they can’t fix, the whole community would be disappointed.

Take a look at Apple’s air power for example. They announced it in 2017, then a problem occurred, which they couldn’t fix, so they canceled it. The community was very disappointed.

Did the community already pay for Apples Air Power. If not, then it isn't the same thing, because in that community, the people were only fans, NOT customers.

• I know, but my point was that if you announce something, you will create a hype and if you aren’t able to finish it, people will get very upset.

Correct, and in this case (so far) IPACS hasn't finished their product, they have announced "Big Things" are coming and have been saying it for years with no indication of what the 'big things' are or when they are coming, so it's worse than the Apple example because at least you know that product isn't coming, with IPACS, all we have is their word (for years) that it is coming.

I keep repeating "For years" because that is significant , very significant. In those years IPACS has released other versions of the software for other platforms which means they are not putting full effort into the product they sold "ME" and "YOU".