• MrThiccc4F

What I know:

What's coming in next update??

We don't want to announce anything too early which is why we're not publishing news as frequently at the moment. We're working on big features and these take quite a long time to finish, even if the team was bigger. As usual we put the quality first and won't publish an unfinished and buggy intermediate state. We want to at least have a stable and useful version of our features before they are released.

In the mean time we've been also working on some aircraft features. We finally have some good audio call-out sound recordings which we can use for example. I'm hoping we can wrap that up soon so that we can bring you realistic call-out voices soon. We also may have a semi-big update ready soon-ish. But please be patient, we will need to do a lot of testing to verify nothing else breaks.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• i know. Ive been in a lot of Discussions about People complaining with the Update Schedule, and no Front, but i agree 100%. Ive put out my Opinion on this many times, and its always the same Answer and the same Phrase. I get this takes time. But half a Year? And so far we only know about 1 single Feature that could be in the next Update. That they dont Release an Unfinished and Buggy Version is great, but we dont even get an Info, about what we can Expect in the Update, not even a single Hint or Teaser or anything. If you want the Community to Stay with the Game, you need to give them a reason to do so.

• i know. Ive been in a lot of Discussions about People complaining with the Update Schedule, and no Front, but i agree 100%. Ive put out my Opinion on this many times, and its always the same Answer and the same Phrase. I get this takes time. But half a Year? And so far we only know about 1 single Feature that could be in the next Update. That they dont Release an Unfinished and Buggy Version is great, but we dont even get an Info, about what we can Expect in the Update, not even a single Hint or Teaser or anything. If you want the Community to Stay with the Game, you need to give them a reason to do so.

I’ve just hoped to help to wait...

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• eu sei. Estive em muitas discussões sobre pessoas que reclamam com o cronograma de atualizações e sem frente, mas concordam 100%. Apresente minha opinião sobre isso muitas vezes, e sempre a mesma resposta e a mesma frase. Eu entendo isso leva tempo. Mas meio ano? Até agora, sabemos apenas sobre um único recurso que pode estar na próxima atualização. O fato de eles não lançarem uma versão inacabada e de buggy é ótimo, mas não recebem informações sobre o que pode esperar a atualização, nem mesmo uma única dica ou teaser ou algo assim. Se você deseja que a Comunidade fique com o jogo, é necessário fornecer um motivo para isso.

Entendendo que a maioria de nós queremos uma atualização significativa no simulador, até porque há muito tempo não se atualiza. Muitos usuários pediram mais pinturas no A320 B777 ... que estavam vendo dificuldades de alguns, acabaram optando pelo mais fácil que são pinturas presentes no Android, além de pedidos de implementações de pontas de asa, aplicações nos planos, partidas nos motores , configurações de sombras pushback ... etc. Eu acredito que eles querem iniciar uma atualização que envolve grande parte dos pedidos citados, se for assim, vamos continuar esperando, mais tenho 99% de chance de que a atualização virá até o final do segundo semestre para pc, android e iOS.

Tudo isso não é fácil e dá trabalho para o IPACS até mesmo se eles tiverem uma equipe grande. Vamos esperar anciosos ...

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• That they dont Release an Unfinished and Buggy Version is great, but we dont even get an Info, about what we can Expect in the Update, not even a single Hint or Teaser or anything. If you want the Community to Stay with the Game, you need to give them a reason to do so.

Did you buy this simulator for what it is - or for what you hope it will one day be? Why not enjoy what you already have. :/

• Did you buy this simulator for what it is - or for what you hope it will one day be? Why not enjoy what you already have. :/

Sure. But does this justify the Lack of Communication of Updates? Or the weak Update Schedule? Or the Fact that this is a Finished Product (Not Early Access) and still does not have an Engine turn Off Simulation?? I respect the Devs and the Game for what it has already. But that does not Justify any of the Points mentioned.

• Yeah, I mean. They are a small team and have lots going on. They surprised us the the 777. But I agree that the SIMULATOR should at least include shutdown procedure or proper gate spawns. Even though I would like better pushbacks or ground handling, I feel that starting with the plane shutoff at spawn (or at least the option to) is the first step the team should take.

I heard that the sounds will be updated soon and I am hyped. Even the shutdown for a320. But this should have been included when the plane released. Like shutdown should have been included in the 777. They already added all the details to the aircraft, why not add that function.

Note: I am not a dev or game dev and have no idea how to code a game; but if you can dev a plane top to button, shut down should be included.

Also, can we get a glass cockpit for the 737 one day lol.

• Yeah, I mean. They are a small team and have lots going on. They surprised us the the 777. But I agree that the SIMULATOR should at least include shutdown procedure or proper gate spawns. Even though I would like better pushbacks or ground handling, I feel that starting with the plane shutoff at spawn (or at least the option to) is the first step the team should take.

I heard that the sounds will be updated soon and I am hyped. Even the shutdown for a320. But this should have been included when the plane released. Like shutdown should have been included in the 777. They already added all the details to the aircraft, why not add that function.

Note: I am not a dev or game dev and have no idea how to code a game; but if you can dev a plane top to button, shut down should be included.

Also, can we get a glass cockpit for the 737 one day lol.

You are absolutely right. I will be switching to FS2020 as soon as it comes out. New Hardware will not be a problem as Christmas is getting closer ;)

Its frustrating to see that the Developers do not take constructive criticism serious and fellow forum members start to criticise us because we try to improve the simulator by stating our criticism. I think Aerofly was once a product which had a future, but seems dead due to the low market share of flight simulators out there. The lack of many features is frustrating and promises were never made. It can't be so hard to develop a working ATC system? Does not even need to include live weather, as the "weather conditions" do not vary a lot anyway.

• You are absolutely right. I will be switching to FS2020 as soon as it comes out. New Hardware will not be a problem as Christmas is getting closer ;)

Its frustrating to see that the Developers do not take constructive criticism serious and fellow forum members start to criticise us because we try to improve the simulator by stating our criticism. I think Aerofly was once a product which had a future, but seems dead due to the low market share of flight simulators out there. The lack of many features is frustrating and promises were never made. It can't be so hard to develop a working ATC system? Does not even need to include live weather, as the "weather conditions" do not vary a lot anyway.

All the reason, friend .. It has been many years without a major update .. Simulators like xplane, prepard and now MFS2020 are far above aerofly2020 .... It is incredible that we still do not have jet engines turned off .. It is incredible that still do not get cold and dark .. That is something basic for a pc simulator .. Neither weather in real time. Atc .. Functional boarding gates .. Ground services .. Pushback .. Honestly the pc version is well below the competition ... Aerofly not yet. It is a real simulator .. We have no basic concepts, we do not have full functional fmc ... And they never announce anything about future updates ..

• Thats what i forgot to Mention, that an Engine Shutdown, Cold and Dark, Pushback and Ground Services are Basic Features wich you can find in ANY Simulator.

This really isn't a simulator yet, there are just too many features missing to call it one. What is it then. It an awesome, high frame rate scenery display program with a possible simulator sitting on top of it.

• Use every simulator for it's good points, I have five different sims installed on my PC...

Maybe Aerofly is not the best sim to fly a bus around the world without ATC etc. but we have the best simulated heli with the R22 and a Lynx and some planes with cold and dark mode.

Flying in VR with 90 fps in a heli is the best there is, no other sim comes close to this so for my preferences this is the number one simulator...

We are talking about a 60 euro piece of software. Hardware, even a good joystick will cost you more!

I am happy with what we have now and it can only get better...

Each his own.....

Regards,

Peter Splinter

i5-7400@3,4 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Super, Pico 4, Quest 2 , 'Vintage' Pro Flight Trainer, X52 Pro, VKB pedals

Edited 3 times, last by PjotR22 (July 8, 2020 at 3:22 PM).

• Darei minha nobre opinião há um ano, estava procurando um simulador móvel e encontrei vários que não eram realistas. Foi quando encontrei o AeroflyFS 2 fiquei tão impressionado que decidi comprar a versão para PC. O Aerofly FS ainda tem muito a melhorar, além de todos os simuladores, no entanto, o AFS2 tem uma das melhores FISICAS que eu já vi, você percebe que as asas em voo têm um movimento como o real em termos de deformidade, além dos movimentos de Spoiler que são realistas, não vejo isso no FSX e no Prepar3D. Além disso, o AFS2 ser adaptado para todos os PCs em termos de gráficos e taxas de quadros, os sistemas A320 foram simulados. Isto é muito trabalho. É uma questão de tempo até que o AFS2 seja bem desenvolvido em termos de simulação.

Eu sei que eles demoram muito tempo para atualizar, mas o motor certamente dará partida, pushback, trabalho no chão e o clima será implementado.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .