• What do you mean with software for other markets?

Do you mean the mobile market for example?

Because I only own the mobile versions of Aerofly.

The thing is that, because Aerofly is optimized for the less powerful mobile devices too, you pc user’s get higher frame rates because pc’s are more powerful than mobile devices. (In most cases)

• Estamos trabalhando em todas as plataformas ao mesmo tempo, pois elas compartilham a maior parte da base de código. Precisamos fazer testes extensivos, mas também podemos publicar uma atualização para o Aerofly FS 2020 existente.

Vou perguntar se podemos incluir mais modelos do A320

Nossa irmão ficaria agradecido, eu não acho esses liveries em outros simuladoes achho facinante os da TAP, TAM para a320 acho que só isso está faltando na versão PC

• And if you don't create a hype, people will just migrate to the next best product :)

There are pros and cons so far, regarding hype:yes or hype:no.

Over all I'm happy that AFS2 is still on the market and viable, despite competition.

Which is - to me - AN OUTSTANDING MIRACLE - because the pace of IPACS's speed of development is exceptionel slow. And the simulator itself is still bare bone in many aspects, even after so many years of history, and eight years after the launch of aerofly FS in 2012.

But people still seem to buy their products allthough all of these drawbacks and inherent limitations of the sim. If not, the product would have vanished from the market already, but it's still there......which is a MIRACLE :)

PS: And this MIRACLE becomes even bigger if someone consider HOW SMALL the team of IPACS is.....less than five guys !!! ......and let's hope for new BIG FEATURES within the next decade :thumbup:

Edited 3 times, last by KalEl (July 10, 2020 at 8:03 AM).

• Official Post

I would like to see you develop a simulator or any other game at a quicker pace than we are doing. Once you get it working on Win PC, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS at exceptional frame rates then we can compare how long it took you... :P

We are actually working really fast for the size of our team. We're not a 100 man crew though and we like to focus on a good quality. A lot of customers like products that just work out of the box without headache and which are easy to use. Aerofly does that while also providing great visuals, exceptional performance, great physics and more.

• We appreciate your professionalism .. But they must hasten a new update .. You should not wait for more months to pass .. MFS2020 is coming .. It would be fair that they will launch an update in a month or less .. Users are very anxious ... Or at least they could say that it comes in the update that will keep calm ... Even if an update is uploaded with the turbo fans of the planes turned off with that believe me we will be very satisfied, while they implement other improvements

• A suggestion .. They should be more active on their social networks ... This game is incredible on mobile platforms .. Games as basic as rfs or infinite flight have thousands of users thanks to the good management of their social networks .. The ipacs team You have abandoned your Facebook page, Instagram ... Youtube ... They should improve that aspect ... They should upload posts every day to their platforms ... Screenshots ... Landings etc ... With that they will have many more users .. That suits them they will have more capital and thus more developers to work faster ...

• I have been reading this thread since the beginning. So far I have not understood why there is this preassure Update-Update-Update? Of course a further development is not bad in principle, but why this constant pressure for something new?

At the moment I have this data on my Mac for the Aerofly FS 2:

- 46 airplanes

- 782 GB scenery data

No matter how long I will live, I will neither be able to fly all planes in detail nor will I be able to romp around in all sceneries in detail. And there will even be new additions free of charge, both for the planes and the sceneries.

I will be happy about updates when they come, and until then I will enjoy the variety we already have.

Bye, Michael (🍅🚁)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• 782 GB of Scenery in AFS2 mostly is more of Google or Bing Maps Picture scenery with some Autogen which looks very out of place in most cases. The World seems like a dead planet on Aerofly, no AI, no ATC, nearly no moving ground traffic, few good airports for non professionally made scenery.

The lack of professional more in depth features of the sim makes it quite useless when training for a PPL. I really enjoyed the thought of photoreal scenery, but not at the cost of most of the features that make a simulator a simulator. Just look at the glide capabilities for instance on a Cessna 172, its not very close to the real thing sadly. Flight planning in the simulator is mostly not possible on the free aircraft as only add-on planes feature a Garmin system which make a simple flight plan possible. No possible adjustments in weight and fuel consumption, no real time weather (or different weather in general) have made the simulator a big disappointment for me. The lack of AI traffic is terrible and makes flying relatively boring. Once you have seen the good areas of scenery (most of them only look good from at least 4000 feet.), wherever it is flying gets boring without a realistic approach.

Maybe Aerofly has a different approach, aiming for customers who just want to hop in and fly, maybe less professionally.

I have bought every add on on steam, and clocked over 500 hours in the sim, which is definitely enough for me now. I will switch to Xplane 11 until MFS is out.

And dear Jan, you guys might be great developers, but not great businessman. If you were you would take the concerns of your customers serious!

• Congratulations to pc users .. For having 46 planes .. Mobile users only have 22 and only like 6 major real planes .. Nobody cares about combat, acrobatic and war planes .. Those planes are only filler nobody is interested in flying .. I assure you that 90% do not fly these planes ... It is useless to have 22 planes on mobile and 80% are useless war planes, acrobatic planes etc but you are right in something they should improve existing planes ... At least being cold and dark, that's a basic thing for a simulator. They should also work on marketing. The product seems to be dead. They don't even promote it. It seems that they don't care if they sell their product or not.

• What a great comment .. Especially with respect and a lot of reality ... Because of users who only settle for flying and seeing a beautiful landscape, this simulator is still far below the rest .. Nobody cares about landscapes and planes free .. We work to buy addons ... And not to be waiting for free scenarios ... You are right maybe this simulator is focused only for visual entertainment .. Since they don't even have the basics .. I love the simulator but the truth is to fly for months the same thing becomes boring and I never see changes ... The simulator is so empty without atc .. It has no life .. There is no cold and dark .. Ground services .. There is no real time weather .. They don't even work the fmc ... I appreciate their work but I don't see them as a serious company .. I only see a group of friends doing a project to pass the time .. Because I don't think they live from this .. With so few downloads I doubt they have sufficient capital to live adequately ... 10 thousand aerofly 2020 downloads .. Vs millions of its competition .. Call it infinite flight or rfs ... Repeat flight I highly appreciate your effort and dedication .. But at this rate .. The vast majority will change sim and only those will remain enjoy just flying .. Without any knowledge or learning about aviation .. Thanks

• Vou lhe dizer o que eu acho, não acho legal você desmerecer alguns aviões e chamar de inútil. O trabalho que esses caras têm é gigante. Como Jan disse essa ainda não é a versão final do Simulator, veja o voo infinito não existe um sistema de cabine de pilotagem, como o A320 não tem um cenário bonito sem nuvens, cores e edifícios e não possui a física correta. Acredito que muitas pessoas, daqui a pouco, olharão para a Aerofly de forma diferente, porque acredito neles: NÃO ME LEVE MAL, É APENAS A MINHA OPINIÃO.

• Vou lhe dizer o que eu acho, não acho legal você desmerecer alguns aviões e chamar de inútil. O trabalho que esses caras têm é gigante. Como Jan disse essa ainda não é a versão final do Simulator, veja o voo infinito não existe um sistema de cabine de pilotagem, como o A320 não tem um cenário bonito sem nuvens, cores e edifícios e não possui a física correta. Acredito que muitas pessoas, daqui a pouco, olharão para a Aerofly de forma diferente, porque acredito neles: NÃO ME LEVE MAL, É APENAS A MINHA OPINIÃO.

Dude the only planes that are worth it in the mobile version are the a320 .. 737..777,747, 380, q400, cessna .. Learjet, baron 58, king air .. The others are filler aircraft ... In mobile version aerofly is amazing .. But it only gets boring to fly just denver to the angels .. Not even the region of Switzerland is on the android platform ... Flying for a month the beautiful region of The western United States was amazing but over the months it gets boring ... There are also many things that are needed .. Cold and dark .. Ground services ... Better lighting in airports .. Etc but I think we will have that in 2050