• Yeah i agree that it Escalated a little bit. But the main "core" of the Thread is still true tho. I believe that you are very busy, and im not saying this game is dead. But repeating yourself over and over and always saying "Give us more Time" wont Please the Community. I was asking Jan if he could tell us, what you are currently working on. No Response, and im sure he read it ;) If a feature is almost ready to release (wich i hope it is) then you can tell the Community about it, with no problems at all.

We only ask for more sincerity and transparency from the developers towards the users but they never say anything ... We also suggest that they take up their social networks .. Facebook page .. Instagram .. Youtube .. But they don't even bother to say what they will do the possible to retake that ... The product is dead in marketing .. It seems that it does not matter to them if they sell their product or not .. If they tried to sell their product better with better marketing there would surely be thousands of downloads and more capital to hire more developers and work faster on updates .. But surely they will read this and will not say a word ...

• We only ask for more sincerity and transparency from the developers towards the users but they never say anything ... We also suggest that they take up their social networks .. Facebook page .. Instagram .. Youtube .. But they don't even bother to say what they will do the possible to retake that ... The product is dead in marketing .. It seems that it does not matter to them if they sell their product or not .. If they tried to sell their product better with better marketing there would surely be thousands of downloads and more capital to hire more developers and work faster on updates .. But surely they will read this and will not say a word ...

I also dont get why drhotwing wanted to "Delete this Thread" if it was his alter ego. Like... ???? Thats just a prime example of someone who A: cant accept the Truth, or B: is not able to handle critisism

• I also dont get why drhotwing wanted to "Delete this Thread" if it was his alter ego. Like... ???? Thats just a prime example of someone who A: cant accept the Truth, or B: is not able to handle critisism

Well, you must understand that drhotwing was the "Thread Terminator" in the past, and his old me would have terminated this thread after the first post for shure ;).

Me must acknowledge the transition of drhotwings old me to the new one, who is presenting us a vast gain of serenity :thumbup:

• Well, you must understand that drhotwing was the "Thread Terminator" in the past, and his old me would have terminated this thread after the first post for shure ;).

Me must acknowledge the transition of drhotwings old me to the new one, who is presenting us a vast gain of serenity :thumbup:

Well okay, but is this the way you should handle Critisism? I mean sure there are some Threads that are just Useless and should be Deleted but this right here is just the Truth. We aint telling some lies about the Devs. THESE ARE FACTS! And if DeLeTiNg A tHrEaD that is pure Critisism is the Way you Treat your Community, then you dont Deserve a Community that Loves, Plays, and Supportes this Game.

• Bem, tudo bem, mas é assim que você deve lidar com o critisismo? Quero dizer, existem alguns Threads que são apenas inúteis e devem ser excluídos, mas isso aqui é apenas a Verdade. Não estamos contando algumas mentiras sobre os Devs. ESTES SÃO FATOS! E se DELETIR UMA PESSOA que é pura Critisismo é a maneira como você trata sua comunidade, então você não merece uma comunidade que ame, jogue e apoie esse jogo.

O fato de o drhotwing querer fechar o tópico é devido a alguns comentários desnecessários que causaram confusão. Sim, você pode sugerir melhorias, dando sugestões construtivas ao AFS2 e elas ouvem, sim, mas não exagere em críticas indignas, trabalhar em uma plataforma de simulador não é fácil eu digo por experiência própria. Eles vão lançar algumas coisas legais e nós vamos ser felizes, aqui já está cheio de sugestões, afinal eles não são movidos por pressão. Felicidades a todos.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Guys, a bit out of hand this thread is getting. The old me would have deleted this by now :) But we are going to just keep following our course

Thank you for your upcoming work with neat in mind (I hope my English is understandable here). And thousand thanks to not delete this post like it would have been done on the Insany Flight forum (yes they do that, this conversation would have been shut up).

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Thank you for your upcoming work with neat in mind (I hope my English is understandable here). And thousand thanks to not delete this post like it would have been done on the Insany Flight forum (yes they do that, this conversation would have been shut up).

Nobody criticizes ipacs on the contrary we love ipacs and aerofly2020 .. On mobile platforms they are the best simulator ... Hopefully add more landscapes we would love to fly in the Lukla area .. INNSBRUCK ... we would pay to fly in those regions please team ipacs do an agreement with orbx so that we can use your landscapes on the mobile platform ... It would be incredible to fly in those beautiful regions ... A question the boeing 777 was designed by the ipacs team? Why did I read in this forum that the airbus 320 is that of aerosoft in both the pc and mobile version. Is that true?

• A question the boeing 777 was designed by the ipacs team? Why did I read in this forum that the airbus 320 is that of aerosoft in both the pc and mobile version. Is that true?

We sometimes purchase existing 3D models from other companies or make contracts with 3D design studios. Our A320 model is based on the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended but our model has obviously had many many changes applied to it over the years. Also our texture system is quite different, so there is barely anything "original" at this point in time.

• Somos un negocio operado y de propiedad familiar.

We sometimes purchase existing 3D models from other companies or make contracts with 3D design studios. Our A320 model is based on the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended but our model has obviously had many many changes applied to it over the years. Also our texture system is quite different, so there is barely anything "original" at this point in time.

Thank you very much ... The quality of the cockpits of the airbus 320 and boeing 777 is surprising .. They are very similar to the real cockpits .. The design is amazing, that's why I had that doubt .. I am fascinated by the airbus 320 and knowing that it comes from aerosoft I am even happier ... One question .. Could there be a possibility that the ipacs team could have an Agreement with ORBX and thus be able to use their landscapes for example Lukla and Innsbruck on the mobile platform? Could that be possible? For the money there is no problem I know that thousands of users would pay to fly in those regions .. And for space on my phone there is no problem .. I have more than 100 gb free to use it in aerofly2020

• I love the way IPACS puts quality over quantity. This “mean of life” has a cost: people are used about quality. They become more exigent. On other forums about Apple, there’s the same effect. The slightest default becomes a drama.

It’s a normal human reaction. Myself, on mobile where Aerofly reduces other so-called flight sims to vulgar games, I have a long wishes list.

By the way, Dear IPACS team, I can send you this list in off. This list is reasonable.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC